Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

If she can do it so can I

Okay, so if my computer retard sister can do this I guess I can too.
I guess the real proof will be in the post. If it works I'm still computer smarter then she is...if it's not anywhere to be found then nobody will ever know and I can still pretend to be computer smarter then she is. And I'm not the one that used exploding tomatoes...hehehehe
So here I am at the scuba shop hoping someone will come in cuz it's BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....and one can only play so many computer games before starting to go insane.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    you are just so silly. Now you gotta keep up with it. hehehehehehe It's scary both of us ranting. lol

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    OMG... I have created a monster!!! LOL its the chain reaction effect.. i look foward to reading BOTH of your blogs .. hehheheeh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home