Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Answers

Can any one tell I'm bored again today.
My Dr.s office just called and I have to go in Monday for a CT scan..they still can't figure out why I'm still urping up stuff or feel like I should be. I'll let you know if that shows anything. They think Maybe gall bladder but aren't sure cuz pain is on left side not the right, and no pain in the back but I've always been a bit weird.

Okay on to the answers to questions
Burfica:
1. What's the grossest thing you've eaten that's native to phillopino??
bitter mellon cooked in this slimy way only his mother can acheive. Ick just nobody go there it's gross.
2. Same as pink kittie. What's your favorite animal in the whole world and why??
Sharks...cuz they ROCK...
3. What is your favorite religious christmas song, and fun christmas song??
Do you hear what I hear and Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

Jen:
1) How old were you when you lost your virginity?
17, and I should have kept it the guy was creepy
2) Have you ever had a sexual experience with someone of the same sex?
Does that include 3somes?
3) Have you ever done something dishonest to a friend that you wish you could undo?
Yes!!! and still feel so guilty about it today I can't even talk about it though I went to the friend and told them about it and they forgave me. I'm scum..they are a saint.

Kitten:
If a man speaks, and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
In his mind or mine?

How many licks DOES IT TAKE to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
4 I have more will power then the owl on the commercial

What did you get the house elf for Christmas???
He reads this so I have to tell you on the afternoon of the 25th

Pink Kitty:
1) What is your favorite sea creature and why?
Sharks...they rock...but I also love Morey eels..all kinds of them...I like posinious creatures in the sea as well...They are very intresting to watch.

2) Who's got it easier, boys or girls?
Girls in general...cuz it's like inbread that we are to be taken care of..

3) what would you rather have, a sixth finger, a tail or horns?
I already have horns, forever batteling my halo...a tail could be fun if you can do cool stuff with it like be a super hero fighing bad guys...six fingers could be good for self satisfaction. I don't know if I can answer this. I got myself excited.

PaPa:
1.) Who was your first crush ?
Ritchie Washburn...he was a senior I was a freshman...he was such a cute little skinny guy...Damn bastard went and married someone else right outta high school...I hated her so much...But that left the door open for me to meet and Marry my house elf.

2.) What is your true hair colour ?
Blonde which is why I'm so dingy..but then it turned an icky grease in the dishwater color and I found grey so now it's red and NOBODY will EVER see it's real color...EVER.

3.) If you could have any career you wanted, what would it be ?
Scuba Diving Instructor/dive master..I want to teach people how to dive, and to go on live aboards or Cozumel and work leading dive tours. Which is the career I'm blessed to be working toward now..Both me and my hubby want to do this and are working toward it.
Almost done with Dive master training..then will move on to Assistant Instructor..get a couple years experience at that then move on to instructor...
Once we get our dive master already have a part time job offer in cozumel to lead tours with Liquid Blue Divers

It's gonna be fun fun fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I don't know what to comment, cuz you've answered all the questions, so I have no thoughts for a comment. LOL

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    ROFLMAO at the if a man speaks question.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home