Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm SOOOOO Bored

Have you ever been so board that you just feel like flinging yourself off of a skyscraper just becasue those few seconds before becoming a blood splat on the sidewalk will be quite exciting.
I'm that bored today...I've been thinking of different ways to relive the boredom however I'm so bored I can't think of anything. I'd even be up for seeing the herpes comercial. Gawd someone just impail me with a sword now.
This is my own fault...I told the owner of the scuba shop..we need to open on Mondays this month for the throng of Christmas shoppers. Gaaaaaaaaa...I guess they are at walmart circling around in the parking lot not buying their favorite scuba diver something. How rude (done in my best Jar Jar Binks voice...) SEE I told you I was bored. I'm doing bad Star Wars impersonations.
This is so bad I'm considering posting my cell phone number on my blog just to see who will call me. But since it's my business line as well (for my jewlery business) I shouldn't do that. Not that I wouldn't mind getting some obsence phonecalls from Papa or Baron just to spice up the day..it might interfer with the multitude of ladies calling needing new jewlery before Christmas. Yah like my phone is ringing off the hook.
I can't even get the damn house elf to answer the phone at work and talk to me. I called and he's like sorry I'm busy..click...I wonder if he truely thinks he's gonna get gratitious sex for that hang up when I'm banging my head on the counter.
This is so bad I've ALMOST called my mother 3 times today. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my mother very much but she never goes out of her house to do anything so a converstaion with her goes something like..
Me: Hi Mom
Mom: Oh hi
Me: Well gee thanks I'm glad to talk to you too.
Mom: Oh I just got out of bed (it's like 3 in the afternoon)
Me: How come you slept for so long
Mom: Just felt like it
Me: Well how's everything?
Mom: Fine..I'm gonna go back to bed and lay down
Click
Man that would be so stimulating today.

Burfica won't even call me. The big bully.
Sigh......... if my brain ever stops leaking outta my ears and my left nostril I'll try to post something enjoyable for you to read.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    ha ha ha I can just picture you writhing around on the floor drooling for all the boredom. Way to funny. Of course I'm not calling you, I'm online. pffffttttttt

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Hey! I wan't obscene pone calls too!

    Love the scuba links. They are a lovely addition..so colorful! And make me want to go to the Caymans...7 Mile beach.....Margarita...*sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home