Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blah blah blah

Have you ever had someone come talk to you...and they are so obnoxious that after awhile all you hear is blah blah blah blah kinda like the Charlie Brown cartoon when the teacher is talking to him. This chick comes in here...she's a Navy recruiter..and a very nice person but she has like A.A.D.D. and can't keep on one conversation so trying to follow a conversation with her is like trying to talk to a 18 month old. And in some instances I think it's easier to follow the thread of an 18 month olds conversation. And where the hell was this chick yesterday when I was so damn bored. I would have been so excited to see her yesterday. Today it was like Oh just please go away and come back NEXT Monday.

I've been watching people walk into the Quizino's today. First off there is no way I can ever eat there again after they did the rat commercial. I understand that it was supose to be singing hamsters I think...but my goodness it looked like Rabid rats. The scary part is some dumb ad executive thought that commercial was a good idea. The poor Quizino's manager keeps coming over offering to buy me lunch and I'm like DUDE...you are a nice guy but I ain't eating anthing where rats might have pooped...didn't you watch the commercial. He just walks out shaking his head laughing at me. Am I wrong on this. I just can't do it man..and I've eaten some weird stuff...I am married to a Philippino after all and they eat some really strange stuff.
Anyway back to the people walking into to this place for lunch....first off I have to wonder where these people are coming from. Some chick just walked in and she had on puke green sweats..with a BIG hole in the butt and she had on like Brown stripped underware. No kidding the hole in her sweats was so big you could see the brown stipes. Gawd I hope that was the material as I shudder to think where else brown stripes that size might have come from. She was also wearing a Neon purple t-shirt about 3 sizes to small with no bra and she had some boobs on her...Not only were her boobs pretty big but they were hanging down to her waist. It was scary...Now I wouldn't be making comments if she looked as if she maybe was poor and just couldn't afford any cloths and had saved up her money to treat herself out for a sandwich but she pulled up in a Lincoln Navigator. So GOOD LORD if you are gonna dress that way to come out of the house at least put on some lipstick and earrings..maybe a bag over your head so nobody knows who you are.
I've also seen 3 men walking toward the sandwich shop, touching themselves...Is there something about the melted cheese on the sandwichs that makes men want to masturbate before walking in to make their order. Hmmmmmm maybe I should reconsider the owners offer of lunch.

I have got to take a photo of my Rotweiller...he's been doing the cat box raiding thing..But this dog can't sneak in there and just eat out the poop..he's got to root around in the box to see if he's missed anything so he comes out with his whole nose covered in cat litter and trying to look innocent. I've never seen a dog this size try to act innocent..but I'll put my hands on my hips and look at him and say BLADE you've been in the cat box haven't you...I swear the dog looks around like he's whistling going what....ME????? in the cat box...I can't belive you'd make such acquasitions...all whilst he has the kitty litter beard and mostache. Then he wants to snuggle...ICK I don't think so mutt face.

For Jen...Check out www.premierdesigns.com it'll talk about the company I'm an independant distributor for. There are some photos of the jewelry on it..But they are all about people contact so won't sell on the internet..However if you or anyone else would like a catalog or information Drop me a note and I'll send one out. I do travel to do home shows, and my hostess earn a whole BUNCH of Free jewelry..so you don't need your hubby to buy you any. And it has a manufactures defect gurantee on it as well... Again if you or anyone else wants some info or a catalog let me know or e-mail me...

Anyone have Yahoo messenger...and want to trade id's to chat real time once in awhile...
This could be fun too...Pett and Burfica..yes I already have you..sheesh. LOL


3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    The people going in the sandwich place sounds as bad as some of the mom's that pick up their kids from elementary school. I swear to good, don't show up in velour skin tight black pants that has hot pink BOOTILISCIOUS on the butt. and a white half shirt with no bra. Put some fricken clothes on people, you will burn these poor childrens eyes out of their heaDs. I always wanted to try a quizno's till those commercials. OMG they still give me nightmares.

    I have your IM and Olives but nobody elses. sniffle. I got yahoo and msn people. hehehehehehe

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    I have AIM...do you have that? My ID is kitten06239

    I do have the yahoo one, Ive never used it...my ID is kitten12862@sbcglobal.net...at least thats what it says at the top of the IM box.

    send me yours, Ill add it......

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Baron von Stencil said…

    kontaktantimaskine@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home