Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Underwater Photos

Okay twice I've tried to make a post. The first time after a long long post I hit the power button with my foot and poofies it went away. Damnit.
2nd I got the post done and the hubby called and wanted me to take the queen angel fish off for now since I want to put that one into a contest so after the contest I'll post it again for you to see. she's pretty.

Sooner or later we'll put a bunch of the pics on a web site with a link for you to browse at your leisure. For now I know Kitten and Burfica have wanted to see some of the photos so these are for you my homies.. (hehehe)

Photo 1: Carribian Reef Shark about 12 to 15 feet long. We were diving with about 20 sharks. It was the most AWESOME experience I've had and I can't wait to do it again. Sharks are such a nobel creature and really have a bum rap from all the movies. I didn't get eaten or anything. Though I have a good healthy respect for them because I am not the top of the food chain while in the water with them..I will dive with sharks EVERY chance I get

Photo 2: Stone Fish...accidently posted this one twice but leaving it up anyway

Photo 3: Deleted Angel fish. hehehe you'll just have to wait to see her

Photo 4: The house elf with a large grouper..No this is not the fish that was smacked on the head and plummeted down to the depths..that was a Remora..I'll try to find a photo of one of those little basterds for you to see. This grouper last year had the top of it's head bitten off...and part of it's brain eaten so it is not afraid of man...It's very curious and comes around to see if anyone has any food. See the pin at the bottom under the hubby..that's the feeding pin. Where a guy with chainmail drops down and feeds the sharks. Our boat didn't do that, which I'm glad for...that's when people can get bit when the sharks are in a feeding frenzy.

Photo 5: That's a stone fish, or scorpion fish..very posinious. Let me see if I can help you find it.. Upper left you see the purple that looks like a plant..it is a plant but come to the right of that fuzzy plant and you'll see kind of a dark spot looks like an eye..it is...follow the kind of purple color around toward the left center where there is something that looks like a green rock. That is some coral..but just to the right of that green looking rock thing fanned out is a fin flat on the bottom of the ocean floor..follow that fin around back to the darker purple and black and that's the back part of the body. The green fuzzy looks like a plant almost in the center of the photo is the top fin on this fish. See him now. This is a very posinious fish..and very well camafloged. Unless they move you probably won't see one which is why we don't even touch rocks when diving so you don't get hurt.

Hope you guys enjoyed a couple photos.
Kitten I added you to AIM but I'm only on that in the evenings...I can sometimes open Yahoo pager during the day...I added you to that too.
I'll post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home