Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Cold Windy Monday

Woke up this morning and it's cold and windy and don't you know we have to get into the pool with student divers tonight. The in the pool part is okie dokie it's that getting out thing that really bothers me. The pool is nice and heated, but I have to jump out and show skills to the students like how to make giant stride entries, backrolls things like that. Getting out of the 85 degree water into the 30something air with wind is NOT fun and I'm gonna be bitchy. GAWD I hate to be cold. And the next 3 nights are supose to be even worse as far as how cold it's going to be. Grrrrrrrrrr...The house elf is taking 2 nights in the pool and I'm taking 2 nights. I have the feeling my 2 nights are gonna be the coldest. I know I know I'm whinning.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I went to bed fairly early as I had to be up early to go get a CT scan done. So just as I'm falling asleep I hear scratch scratch, MEOW MEOW claw at the carpet claw claw...So I get up to see what the damn cat wants..she runs in on the bed and goes purrr purrr purr pet me pet me. So after a couple minutes toss her back out and snuggle up under the covers and drift off to sleep only to hear scratch scratch MEOW MEOW claw claw again...it's now 3 am and I'm not happy. Open the bedroom door and kick at the cat and go back to bed. 4 am scratch scratch, MEOW MEOW claw claw...Okay now I'm pissed. Did you know that if you hold a king size pillow like a baseball bat. bum rush the bedroom door and swing you can launch a 10lb + cat down the hallway. I had to pick myself up off the floor as she was launching down the hall way she had a look in her eyes like WTF just happened. She landed on her feet and turned her ass to me with the I meant to do that demonor that only cats can get. HOWEVER she did not scratch at the door for the rest of the night. But by this time I was only able to snooze for another hour before having to get up and drive to Dallas.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate driving into Dallas...I HATE it..and avoid driving to that side of the metroplex like it's a plauge. Gawd the traffic and the attitude of the people driving and in the stores just SUCKS
It's a good reason for road rage I'm telling you. You look in the rearview mirror to see someone coming up on your tailgate at about 110 miles per hour...move over outta their way so they can go screaming by you then they pull into your lane and slow down to like 45. If I can figure out how to get a 1.55 howizer mounted on my Durango and to keep it secured when firing and not rocketing backwards at mach 2 after the round leaves the weapon I'll clear the frigging freeways of drivers like that.
hehehehe Merry Christmas and all

Okay I'll post later if anything amuzing happens in my otherwise dull and dreary life

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    'meow meow..claw claw.." sounds like me nite,,,oh..but that was me & Ern..he he he


    Chilly huh?
    At least you didnt wake up to 5 inches of snow and NO SCHOOL!!!!!!

    Cozumel sounds so good right now!!!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    just sleep with your door open and leave those poor animals alone. LOL
    We will have to see how that goes, cuz kiddo has to sleep with the door open.
    You better tell me what they found with the CT scan and I mean NOW!!!!!

    LOL

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Awww...sings that annoying Jessica/Nick song...Baby its cold out here. Stay warm...but if you want to feel better come up and visit me....it was -24c last week, thats about -16f. I'll send you some super hot chocolate. :)

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Papa, getting one of the big guns isn't the problem. I can do that. It's making sure that when I fire the thing that my Durango doesn't launch backwards at about 210 MPH. That would be bad but what a ride. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home