Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Did you Know

Did you know.....

that when a rotweiller puppy has the runs on the carpet, it's pretty much time to pull up the carpet and put in stained concrete.

that a puppy playing bouncy ball with frogs excreats a poision that causes said puppy to have the runs all over your carpet.

that the same f'ing puppy when you are carpet cleaning his first mess will wag is little tail while popping right next to your foot.

that puppy can almost run faster than you can plant a foot in his ass. Almost but not quite.

that the scuba elfs face when sitting in a movie theater seat is even with my butt when I accidently fart when I stand up

that eating sugar free cookies gave me the fart that went in the scuba elfs face

that when driving your very hot bright red dodge charger (with a hemi) teen agers staring at the old woman in the cool car will run into a curb at 25 miles an hour.

that lemon raspberry cheesecake whilst having a beer isn't such a good idea.

that posting after having a beer and taking a pain pill makes you post very stupid Did you know things.

Nice weekend everyone

18 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger none said…

    Beer and lemon cheescake.. I thought I was the only one who made that mistake...

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    Pain pills and beer, two great tastes that taste great together!

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    ROFLMAO...omg eww what a combo. I'll remember that. I probably would of done that had I liked beer.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    ewww I dont even like beer, OR diet cookies, no wonder you were a gastrointestinal MESS...crimeny, I actually feel sorry for scuba...

    Mom

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Heh. Sounds like a lot of things that just shouldn't be known.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    you are such a dork, to much beer and pain pills, cuz your dog was pooping beside you not popping. lmaooooooooo Oh what a sight.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    ...but...lemon cheesecake?? i vote for chocolate...and miller chill!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger SIMON said…

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Phoenix5 said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEKX!

    I couldn't help but laugh at some of the things you posted! You and Burfy are quite the pair! LOL!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger none said…

    Happy B day!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger none said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger cookie monster said…

    happy birthday! 21 eh?

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    Happy birthday. I'm not late to the party am I?

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALEKX,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    AND MANY MOOOOOOOORE
    ON CHANNEL FOURRRRRRR
    GO OUT THE DOOORRRRRRR>.......

    yeah I know Im weird.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Happy BELATED birthday. I just wanted you to notice MINE....

    Mom

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Happy belated birthday, Alekx!!! I don't know how I didn't know, but I didn't realize you and Burf were sissies! I hope it was a good birthday day... and a great birthday month too!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Sugar said…

    Happy Birthday honey. (belated I know)
    Thanks for stopping over at mine now and again, you always leave me inspiring words and praise.
    xx

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    happy belated birthday. I would think you would know better than to mix beer and pain pills at your age...lmao. Hope it was a good day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home