Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Stupid People

Okay 2 blogs in one day...it has to be a record for me anyway...

Why are people such MORONS...I mean damn people. I'm sitting in my little retail Scuba Store happliy playing with depth gages, and snorting compressed air. Next door to this little scuba shop is a defunct Ice Cream shop. Rumor has it the owner of this shop was having a little to much fun with his high school hired help, both male and female so one day he is serving single and double scoops to the old blue hair ladies with polyister pants that are way to tight, the next day he is gone.

While this is all fine and dandy as I don't eat ice cream that isn't sugar free (no comments about that please) the fact is there is a BIG closed sign on the front door, there is also an evicition notice addressed to the ICE CREAM FACTORY posted on the door and all the windows. But at least 10 times a day my door opens, and it's either one of the blue hair ladies (the same 2 or 3 pop in every week) or it's a young woman with like 15 inbread little snot nose brats in toe. I love kids but some women should not breed. Now keep in mind my front door says SCUBA on it. Last time I looked SCUBA does not look like ICE CREAM but hey I could be wrong on that. So the door opens at least 10 times a day and it's the same thing every time. First question...Oh this isn't the Ice Cream shop...Rolling eyes NO it's not the Ice Cream shop...Second question...Do you know if they are closed for good.

Okay Listen MORONS it says closed, there is an eviction notice..Fuckwads I think that means it's closed and closed for good. These women probably need to take scuba classes anyway and get some exercise, as their hips are jiggling more then their dangle earrings are from the over consumption of Ice Cream. But then see my other post for today I'd have to put up with the questions they'd be asking like to I have to inhale after I exhale.

Alright I'm going to go snort some compressed air and inhale some neoprene and get into my happy little zen world again.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    all that air and neoprene are starting to burn your brain cells too. Gonna have to detox you from neoprene. Not a pretty sight. LOL

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Phoenix5 said…

    My, my... such language from a lady! But, I do understand your frustration. And I agree VERY strongly that some women should NOT be allowed to breed! But I don't draw the line at women... there are very many men who should be sterilized for the good of the gene pool! Quick! Break out the chlorine!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    LOL Phoenix...sorry if the language offended...Burfica and I being the daughters of a United States Marine Drill Instructor, you ain't seen nothing yet.
    Have a great day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home