Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Narcosis on the brain

Today I feel like I'm in a total narc'd state. I'm not sure but Kitten might have sent me her vertigo. When you get Narc'd diving it's kinda like a night of Mezcal and you have eaten the worm. Nice thing about Narcing you come up a few feet and the feeling goes away with no puking (from eating the worm) and no hangover with the Damn tequilla monsters (If you've never seen a tequilla monster they look like the old aztec paintings of the the square headed/bodied creatures with the feet ((no legs just feet)) sticking out the bottom of the body--tequilla monsters have large vampire looking teeth and have a very sharp knife in each hand. They run across the ceiling and as soon as you open your eyes they begin a loud screaming and dive right for your eyeballs with knifes and teeth)But I digress.
I belive I was saying I feel like this narc'd state. The room is kind of spinning, I'm light headed and just feel queasy. I was very happy because for the last week I've been feeling pretty good, but today POW and icky. I hope my surgeon figures out soon what's going on and will fix it so I can stop being spinny, queasy and pukey..Boy doesn't that sound like names from a bad sitcom

So I had my CT scan yesterday...of couse I won't know anything for a few days until Dr M can check it out..but here was yesterday's adventure....Get up at Gawd aweful dark 30 in the morning just to drive to Dallas...ughhh but I won't go there again..see yesterday's post. Get to the hospital and signed in...then drink this horrid should be on Fear Factor fizzy stuff to make all my insides inked up. Yummmmm and stuff...The house elf wouldn't kiss me..the a-hole anyway.
Go to the back and the IV nurse comes over to poke me. I tell her...if they aren't taking me right in your don't want to put an IV in cuz it'll clot. She tells me I don't know what I'm talking about and sticks the IV in...it's 15 minutes before they take me in and of course the IV is clotted...(I do know my veins) So the cute little CT tech puts in another IV, and pumps me into the machine and it makes the horrid squalling sound. Kind of like the cat sounded when I pillow batted her down the hallway....and the machine gets the smokey smell..the tech runs out and says ummmmmmmmm this machine just broke we'll need to leave the room and use a differnt one. I'm thinking well no shit sherlock it smells like Chicken Flickens dishwasher and Kitten's oven about now. So we move rooms and of course the FRICKIN' IV is clogged up again.. Start a new IV and do the test. I was at the hospital for 4 1/2 hours...the actual scan took 7 minutes. Gawd I hate hospitals.

Now to top it off...feeling spinny, queasy and pukey we can add crampy and bitchy...meaning the dreaded curse has hit...ughhhhh I just wanna go home and crawl in bed with a hot pad.

I'm so glad I love you guys enough to share all this with.
Happy Tuesday

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Awww....sorry to hear, *smiles* thats the best thing about blogging, you can share with those that want to, and those that don't, well they can just blog off. lol...is that a new swear word? Do they have any ideas what it might be? My mom gets those symptoms and its problems with her middle ear.Either way I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    all your tummie things, you sure it's the curse, and your not preggers????

    Just a thought. And if you are, nice that they radiated the thing. LOL

    Okay I'm going to go bang my head on the wall for a while.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    aWWWWW.....i'D COME OVER AND MAKE YOU SOME TEA, TUCK YOU INTO BED AND READ YOU A STORY. (IT WOULD BE AN ADULT STORY..OUT OF MY PLAYBOY COLLECTION OF EROTICA)

    bUT SINCE I AM MEGA MILES AWAY...I WILL SEND VIRTUAL MIDOL....

    sCOTT SAID HE CAUGHT MY VERTIGO TOO...HMMMM.....MAKES ME WONDER.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home