Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

No post today

....well I guess that's a lie since this does indeed look like the new postings page..Damn and damn again
You ever have an itch on the roof of your mouth that only a gun barrel could scratch....alright people settle down already I'm not sucidal..that would deprive me of the fun I have making all your lives miserable.
I just have this wicked cold that snuck the hell outta nowhere and it just feels like if I could blow or chop away the top portion of my head..lets say from the throat up I'd feel ever so much better.
All I want to do is go curl up in bed and sleep for like a month. But alas when you are the CEO of your own business..be it a home based business or some high corporate company, you must treat it all the same, and that does not allow for the self wallowing wah wah shimpering I want to do..so I must suck it up, finish up my day playing scuba nymph put on my suit and go pretend like I am the president of my company (which by the way I am) and make some damn money so we can go diving in Cozumel in Feburary.
However when I get home I'm going to pop high volumes of whatever over the counter drugs I can get my grubby little paws on then despite the warning label I"m also going to consume high ammounts of jack daniels/lemon/honey and tea until I pass out into a semi coma and hopefully by the time I stumble out of bed, that or chase myself out cuz I was to drunk to realize the dream of being on a toilet was indead a dream and then having to change the sheets. Anyway what was I saying
Well whatever it was I'm sure it was charming and witty...hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and acutally be able to post something that makes some iota of sense.
**here's to stumbling off into a nyquil induced stupor***

9 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Are you certain that's a cold?

    It sounds more like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Poor baby....

    i have to say Nyquil is a staple in my house..both for colds and insomnia.

    maybe your just pregnant..you can get reall stuffy in the first few months, it happens....

    *ducks and runs to avoid scuba tank projectile*

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Seems like everyone has a cold right now - must have been all the holiday love and kisses - mine keeps leaving and returning...
    Get your dr to call in Stahist - it's the best decongestant I've ever had and I"ve had a lots of them, have always had sinus problems and finally had surgery this spring that was a God send - but that is what he gave me and it works great w/out making my heart race and works for 12 hours. It's even got something in it to settle your stomach from all the drainage as well as an antihistamine. I love stahist (right now more than my husband). too bad it's not a fart repellent, then it would be damn near perfect. Get to feeling better!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I had this witty little comment all thought out, then got massive giggles thinking about a fart repellant. hehehehheeeee I want one of those. It stinks around here. Julie you come up with some of the best stuff. LOL

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hope you feel better!

    Thanks for visiting my site.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Ew. I hope you get better soon. I have been fighting off a sinus infection for months now. God, I just wish it would decide what to do. Either get me sick or go the F away!!! Hehe.

    Get better soon (smooch).

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Can I link to your blog on my site?
    I hope you are feeling better and got some stahist!!

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Awww...Im sorry to hear that you're feeling shitty. Im sending everyone some echinacea. It wont work now, but it will for the next time.

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I love your nyquil and jack remedy! As you know I feel like shit too, so I am there with you in spirit....I will try not to breath your way..Waiting for summer..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home