Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

You ever look in the mirror......

........and think...Gawd what happened to me I used to be kinda cool.
Now here it is New Years morning...2005, By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR and I'm standing here looking in the mirror at a 40 something year old wondering what the hell happened.

I used to go out on New Year's eve dressed in leathers riding my Harley, hitting the bar only to slam many, many shots of Tequilla guzzling beer to chase the tequilla down with. At the end of the night drunkenly parking the Harley on the bar's dance floor (no drinking and driving no matter how young and stupid) and then being poured by the bucketfuls into the evenings desiginated drivers vehicle only to end up at an afterhours party doing yet more shots, more beer and the ever inviting magic mushrooms (that is a post for another time). Waking up on New Year's Day with my forehead pressed against the very cool porclin of some strangers toilet, wearing some guys underware and wondering where my bra went. :-)
Stumbling outta the bathroom in search of more tequilla, coffee and cigrettes, then in a hung over state picking up the Harley from the bar and riding in the open wind for the rest of the day (what a great cure for a hangover)

The woman staring out of the mirror at me this morning was in bed by 11, after having spent the evening putting away Christmas decorations, with a groggy head from the painpill buzz of the night before taken to try to chase away the pain in the gall bladder and the tooth needing a root canal. People...what happened to that leather wearing, tequilla guzzling, harley riding sex kitten of 20 years ago. Where did she go?
But damnit I look sexy in my neoprene wetsuit and very stylish Black Pearl Regulator with my hair floating straight up above my head when I'm at 100 feet playing with fish. I do look sexy right????? Anyone???? Alright damnit I'll pay you to say I look sexy....Sheesh




7 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I would say you have to be put on divers magazine cover very soon!!

    Ahh, those days. I was watching a law and order marathon eating cake and drinking milk at midnight myself. But at least, this new years day I didn't have to call and apologize to anyone or ask others if i should, ha! oh, but the fun and the memories, or the memories I couldn't remember... I'm with you, how did this happen?

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    look at it this way .. nothing happened.. that person is still there just in a different form..you are still cool still sexy still fun.. just in different maybe more subtle and safer ways !....

    and i have always thought neoprene was sexy.. call me weird..

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    HAR HAR HAR HAR HA HA HA hee hee hee he he he BOOOOO HOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Okay it started funny, then made even me depressed.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger crisberman said…

    yep Alekx !
    i wish you a very happy new year full of magics things and all the best for you

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Awww....I remember those days too....:| or do I? Don't you find that now you can have a good time without getting sloshed to oblivian with booze and mushrooms? Lol...yep its a sad sign growing up.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    You rode your own Harley??? I am sooooooo jealous.That is way cool woman....and sorry to say , we all have to grow up sometime (sigh)...I am no longer the younge sexy groupie that i once was,,,hangin with long haired muscians and living for the next show...


    o well

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Ahhhhhhhh a fellow sperm burping gutter slut groupie
    hehehehehe
    It's the Alekx, Burfica, Chicken and Kitten club
    sounds like a bad adult cartoon doesn't it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home