Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Okay I know I said this before....

....but what the hell is it with drivers at 6 in the morning thinking that they can actually multi-task while driving? I had to get up at 5am so I could drive over an hour in the downpouring rain into Dallas. So that's two things making my morning bite, 1 getting up at 5, I do not like getting up that early in the morning, then 2 having to drive to Dallas. Because Dallas drivers SUCK. Okay so it's dark out, it's raining so hard out that even I am slowing down to drive safely, when right in front of me is some stupid crack whore who thinks she needs to put her make-up on while driving. WTF I ask....SO being so early and I couldn't stop for a cup of coffee (nothing to eat or drink from Midnight on), I tailgate this woman. Finally the stoplight comes, it's red. Now she is really going to town, sun visor down, staring in the mirror putting on mascara, the light turns greeen and she doesn't move. YUP I laid on the horn then go whipping around her, being very nice showing her my middle finger in a gesture that said the light is green. I hope she shoved that damn mascara brush right in her eye.
Okay Alekx...breath in........out..........in.............out..........in............out...........oxygen is our friend.

I got home from the sonogram test (they can't find anything wrong with the gall bladder so still no answer to the constant puking) and the house elf is home from work. Said he had the day off today. He's feeling quite amorous...well not even romantic...he wanted that hot pig sex...you know the kind where you are just rooting around and squealing. It made for a nice morning interlude.
HOWEVER....guys let me give you a little piece of advice, when you are being romantic and going for that hot monkey sex and you deceide to rip off our underware...well ummmmmmmmm first you know how your briefs will hold together with a couple stings and the elastic, well guys the elastic on a womans underware is made of the same kevlar type of material, so if you are going to rip off a womans underware, be sure it's already torn. Otherwise you are going to grab our panties and give it a good yank thinking it's gonna be all hot alike in the movies, and the shit is just gonna streach out about 3 miles, giving us the worlds worst snuggie, then when you let it go it's going to hit about 310 miles per hour snapping back against our skin, now making us scream in pain, leaving several bruises and welts that looks like we've been expermenting in a bit of S&M. This most definatly puts us outta the mood. You are trying to be hot but only acomplishing that you are yanking on our underware.
Nuff said....You know me I'm always trying to do my best to help all my blogger buddies.
Happy first Monday of the New Year

7 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    God, I hate when that happens! Ill pass your advice on to Ern...hopw ever he prefers scissors.....quicker and neater.....

    House Elf: You lil devil you...

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    in the words of the kiddo AUTOMIC WEDGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    Alekx if i have told you once i have told you a million times

    THAT isnt S&M... dammit get it right.. or i might have to come and give you guys personal lessons...LOL....

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Aleksu said…

    Yes, indeed, bad drivers suck.

    I was wondering who was the new referal at Blog Explosion, now I know, I dig your blog a lot.

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    LMAO!!! What vivid imagery!! House elf was in a rush!!
    I wonder if that lady thought she was number one all day, that might have been a self esteem booster for her!

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    The broken bone tally as of last year is:

    (Febuary)leg, broken in two places...wheelchair for 6 weeks,,,,,therapy for another 6 (trying to do donuts)

    October) shoulder shatterd, to many places to mention....trying to go over a big logt real fast...

    So lately I just put it in cruise control and ride up and down the road...lol

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    this is exactly why I leave the whole "being sexy" thing to women. We just don't know how to do it. We usually cause scars, both physical and emotional.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home