Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Late Night Post

I'm sitting up late..playing on my new laptop. Yayyyy house elf...and thought I'd do a quick post.
The zoo is plopped down around my feet. Blade is laying on one foot...Capser is laying on the other foot. Both have gotten a few table scraps and are farting on my feet choking me outta the room. One cat is under the Christmas tree laying on her back lazily batting at a oranment...the other cat is about 12 feet long on a blanket she found half on the floor. People I ask you how can Cats get streatched out that long. It makes me fearful...I don't ever really want to piss one of these animals off if they can make them self that long.

Nothing really intresting happened today. I came home from work early sick again. Yesterday I was sooooooo sick. I had been really happy that I hadn't been sick in over a week and BAM yesterday it hit hard. I did not know a human being could actually examine their toenails from the inside and surive but I'm telling you it can happen. I'm here to tell you I have really ugly toenails from the inside. Ick...Oh a note of your list of not to do's. Barfing pumpkin pie is really disgusting. It looks bad..it makes the toilet water spalsh up in your face and it tastes much better the first time.
On the note of being sick though the Dr.s office called. I have to have another test done on Monday but they are almost positive that it's my gall bladder. If this last test shows for a fact it is, then they are going to yank it out. I just want whatever it is to be fixed.

Poor little house elf had to have a root canal done today. My poor little hubby doesn't handle pain real well. He's been holding up a brave front but he's in bed already...before Midnight. This is the man who stays up till 1 or 2 in the morning and then gripes at me about being tired. He was in bed tonight before 11. Poor baby...I'll have to be extra nice to him for the next couple of days.

I think the most popular presents for the house elf this year has been his XM raido and his subscription to netflix. Actually I've been playing on the net flix site more than the elf but he's really liking it as well. It's so cute to see a grown man carrying around his XM radio like it's a blankie or something. hehehehehe

Okay I'm done boring you for now. I'll post some more tomorrow when hopefully I can be more witty.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    lol...a good thing about your laptop is when your cats fart at least you can take it to a different room. Hope your feeling better soon, I know we all had the flu at our house over the past few days.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    scary thing about Bugsy stretching is that awefull glare, and all those extra claws that he can't physically retract. *shiver*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home