Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve Day

Merry Christmas Eve Day my blogger family.
Not alot of excitment has been happening around here the last couple of days. However the scuba shop has been quite busy. Yayyyyy, I was justified in insisting that we be open the days before Christmas. ALOT of people have rushed in to get stocking stuffers, major pieces of equipment and gift certificates. AWESOME!! One of the biggest purchases had to be mine. The house elf and I got new Dive computers, while we both know what we got they are wrapped and sitting under the tree awaiting tomorrow morning before we can begin to play with the settings. We were informed that as much diving as we are doing we really need to now dive with 2 computers, and since you base your life and health on your computer we thought hmmmmmmm that's probably not a bad idea. :-) So that is our big gift to each other.

I have been amuzed by many of the people comeing in the last few days. We seem to have an influx of those that come swaggering in with the story, well my buddy took me out diving with him a few times. Therefore I am a super experienced diver and just need you to issue me a C-Card (certification card) They haven't wanted to take any classes, just want us to take their word for it that they have a whole **gasp** 6 dives with their buddy and therefore we need to just give them a card. Hrumph I don't think so numbnuts. I don't get it. This is a extreme sport...with proper training a very safe sport but without proper training it can kill you. Even with training things can happen and you can get hurt or dead like anything we do but still these people have figured that we'll just give em a card and send em on their way. Shaking head. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

Well I ventured out to Walmart again last night...it wasn't to bad, I was acutally suprised. I just needed some doggie joint medicine and some pumpkin pies for Christmas day, ohhhhhhh and I needed socks cuz all mine had holes in them. Hardly any rude people out last night and only 3 times were did people have their butts parked in the middle of the aisle talking to their friends. Maybe everyone is getting in the Christmas spirit.
My in-laws called wanting to do Church right in the middle of the evening tonight. Well I want to go look at Christmas lights. We haven't done that for like 3 years and I love to look at Christmas lights...so they are mad that I told them if they wanted to go as a family it's either early or midnight mass...Much grumbling I finally told them, Manny and I are full grown adults and capable of attending Chruch on our own, so go when you want to but we have plans, if they'd like to join in our plans they are welcome to but otherwise do what they want to do and we'll see them tomorrow. I don't know what the verdict was but I am going out looking at Christmas lights. **smile**

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today and tomorrow, Please be very safe if you go out tonight and use a designated driver. It would make me very sad (and angry) if any of my buds did any sort of drunk driving. I don't wanna lose any of you...(shhhhh don't tell anyone but I kinda like you all) :-)
Merry Christmas
Can't wait to hear what Santa gave you for the holidays cuz I'm sure you all have been very good little boys and girls

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    we are going to be boring old people. We are going to make dinner and watch Santa Clause and Santa Clause 2. LOL I love those movies.

    Then after kiddo goes to bed, we are gonna let santa in to wrap his stuff and stuff the stockings.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    I want some scuba stuff for xmas..and a trip to coozumel to use it!!

    Me and the hubby are talking about taking the brats on a cruise for next Christmas...so maybe my wish will come true!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    i know i have been very good!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home