Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HOLY MOTHER IT HURTS!!!!!!

Gawd *#&$*#^@#@*%$)% this hurts.

I had to have surgery on my second right toe today. I had a very severe hammer toe that had to be fixed. Went in today and the doc sliced and diced my toe then screwed the whole thing back together. Now the pain is INTENSE and I'm gonna put away my big girl panties and NOT deal and whine about it. Pain pills are a good thing but I just needed to get outta bed for a bit and let my back have a break.

So that's been my day. How bout your day? I bet it MIGHT be better than mine has been.

Oh and by the way, a 8 month old puppy does not know when NOT to stomp on your foot.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Even if the dog is 9 years old, they still don't know not to stomp on your foot.

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Wow..and I thought I had a bad day. Hope you're up and hopping around soon.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Hope the pain passes soon Alekx. Sorry for ya, but glad that everything went ok.

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I Hope you feel better soon! Don't forget to take a pain pill for me. ;)

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Sugar said…

    Ouch, I'm feeling dizzy just thinking about the pain.
    Glad all is ok now, hope you have a speedy recovery.
    xx

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger cookie monster said…

    that dog had better toe the line.

    'toe' the line! geddit?!?!?

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf-yah I know they all have foot magnets.

    Miranda-how bout hobbling. That's about the extent of it for me right now

    Aza-Drugs are a GOOD thing

    CC-I had 2 or 3 or 4 I lost count

    Sugar-thanks hun. Careful of the dizzies you might run into a wall

    Cookie-hahahahaha I geddit

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    dogs are sorta dumb that way...now ya know why I have a cat..lmao. She would be stupid and do the same thing ...but she doesn't weigh as much..roflmaoooooooooooo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home