Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Suggestions for Pain

This is a question mostly for the ladies
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy crap ladies I'm having horrid cramps. (Sorry guys)
I can't take anything asprin based for the pain...I'm having enough troubles with my little pouch that calls itself my new stomach I dont' need to ulcrate it with asprin stuff.
Any natural ideas for pain...Hot bath and hot pad has not worked.
I'm thinking a good line of herion but then that takes us to a whole new area

4 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    hAVE YOU TRIED THE STICK ON HOT PACKS, THERMA-CARE I THINK THEY ARE CALLED..THEY DID WORK....CAN YOU TAKE IBUPROFEN???

    IM SORRY, SWEETIE....:( AND i SYMPATHIZE..SINCE I TURNED 40 MINE HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE...LOOKING FORWARD TO MENAPAUSE

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    No kind of heat is working right now.
    Mine have been so severe since losing all the weight. Ughhhhh
    can't really take anything but tylonel and don't like that to much as it metoblises in your kidneys
    Thanks for the thoughts though.
    Hugs and Luv

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Punch the house elf in the gut real hard. it should make you feel better for a few seconds, but then you can get the satisfaction of him hurting as bad as you. hehehehehee

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    raspberry leaf tea... that is your natural answer.. and yes .. i know you knew i would come thru for you !!
    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home