Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I think I'm alive

.........here is something to put on your list of DO NOT DO THIS. One do not take a double dose of nyquil, sprinkle on top of that a cup of theraflu then add to that a triple dose of hot tody's (ie Half a bottle of Jack Daniels, Juice of a whole lemon, about 14 cups of honey and 8 tea bags) Listen people by the time the nyquil and the theraflu kicked in the house elf should have never let me near the booze much less in the kitchen where there were pretty flames dancing around on the stove. I could have burnt the damn house down. However I did not set said house on fire, and I lived through my own remidies. (this is why I am not a doctor, though my home remidies are more fun, it's just not safe for human consumption) and now I'm down to just the irriting stuffy nose.
I know this makes you all very happy as now my comments on your blogs as well as my own posts should make a little more sense...Oh SHUSH up Chicken..I heard that.

Speaking of stuffy noses...You ever pondered what you blow your nose into when you have a cold. Some of this stuff is just icky...Klenex...do not buy the generic kind when you are not feeling well. GOOD LORD in HEAVEN I think they put metal shavings in this crap. I have big red welts on my nose. Also while I like the idea of the klenex with the lotion in it, it never fails this particular box hides while you are sick and only sticks it's head out of hiding when you need to wipe off your damn glasses. Have you ever used a klenex covered in Aloe lotion to wipe your glasses off...you might as well just go buy a new pair of glasses because you will NEVER and I do mean NEVER get all those lotioney streaks off. SHIT
Also blowing your nose into dish towels is probably not such a good idea, especially when in a drug induced stupor you hang the dish towel back up for use. The house elf was quite content examining the contents of said dish towel...while he was very amused for several minutes..that's just gross people...what is it with men wanting to look at this stuff...smell it...taste it....HUH just my husband...CRAP..and I'm the one that married him..
Alrighty then....nice visuals I've left you with today...Happy Saturday...

6 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Thanks for sharing , girtlfriend..NOT!

    I have had the lotion/glasses/tissue experience....and they made my son break out like crazy.

    Are you better???

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Mathieu said…

    If I can trade sickening mental images for a second here, Alekx, I recommend blowing your hose in your hand, wet, at the sink. You wash the gunk away, and altho the water WILL dry out your nose, it won't feel like sack-cloth.

    If it gets bad, a little hand lotion on the nose will help, too.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Yeah I hear ya, this stupid annoying cough is about to make me lose my mind, plus the sneezing, and dont even TRY to hold your bladder during a coughing fit sneeze squeeze, cuz you just have to change your panties after that, no getting around it...being sick sucks....

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    STUPID MOTHER CRUNKING BLOGGER wouldn't let me open your page until now.

    Gigantor had to flush his sinuses with that baby bulb bugger thing. He had to flush it with salt water 6 times a day. uggggghhhhhh now he just snorks the water in the palm of his hand about once a week.

    Stupid nasal surgery. LOL

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Personally, I find that enough Jack Daniels on it's own will help me over any sickness I may have. Just kidding, haven't drank like that since collage. Glad to hear you feeling better.
    As for the kleenex, Yeah they do hide when you need them. The aloe ones can be good, unless it gets to the point of not being able to tell if thier sticky from aloe or otherwise. Good luck with that.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Rex Venom said…

    For illness, I recommend a few strong screwdrivers. The orange juice and the booze will fortify and replenish you. And for preventative measures when feeling healthy, keep a bit of whiskey in your monthly endeavours. And some milk. Mmmmmm. Milk. That stuff you made could kill a junior high school football team!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home