Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

New Baby

So I know it's been awhile since I posted. Live with it people I've been on boko overtime. One of the ladies we work with recently had a double lung transplant and a couple weeks ago she had to go into the hospital because both lungs were rejecting. So it's been crazy working her shifts. Keep her in your prayers that she will get better. She seems to be improving.

So last Wednesday I'm a work and one of the detectives comes in and looks at me and says Alekxxxxx I have a 10 week old Rotweiller you have to come get him and give him a good home. (This detective raises and breeds Rotts so she has ummmm 4 and always a litter or 2 of puppies around.) Apparently this poor baby, got picked up from the breeder by a lady and her husband. They had him 2 weeks, and the puppy growled at the 5 year old. Well Duh it's a puppy and it has to learn. But husband deceides the dog is agressive. picks up the dog and shakes it by it's front legs and tells the lady get rid of it now. (She should have divorced the hubby) so puppy went to my detective friend who had him a week, before she talked to me. Of course I couldn't resist a baby rottie so we picked him up on Thursday and brought him home. He's so sweet but he's gonna be HUGE. His name is Zeus, and he loves his big brother Casper. The cats are not happy to have a puppy and have been living on any high thing they can find to jump on. It'll take another week or two for everyone to settle in.
Now we get to live with 2 years of walls, funiture and anything not nailed down getting chewed or drug to the back yard. Why you ask. cuz well that's just how rott puppies are.

Will post a link to pictres soon

4 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I love puppy bellies and puppy breath (I'm such a dork)... I bet he is adoreable.. a jerk that guy was to treat him that way. What is the saying 'no bad dogs, just bad owners'.. except of course my very michevious pomeranian, but I think it's b/c his brain is what,, like the size of a pea? he can't help it.
    I hope things get less stressful at work for you, many prayers for your co-worker, that has to be really hard surgery and recovery to go through, I hope it becomes a success for her.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I can't wait to have him here so we can spoil the crap out of him, casper and manuk then make them go home with you. hehehehehehe

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    um... new baby! =) Ahhhhh!
    My brother just got a Rottie to go with the school he bought (maybe he'll learn something?).
    Gonna renovate it to be his new home and by the sound of it, "Rock's Playground" lol...
    Heck, it came with a basket ball court, and playground attached right along with 3 sturdy buildings on 2 acres... all for just around 50 Large.
    I'm thinking this will keep him busy for a LONG while!
    hehehe...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    well many prayers sent out to your friend for her speedy recovery. And good luck with the new pup...I used to be scared of "rots" because I have seen what damage they can do. Then I realized it wasn't the dogs that were the problem but the MORONS that owned them, not showing them the love and affection they needed. Will look forward to seeing some pics of the new addition.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home