Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

This sucks

I wanna know what the heck is going on.
If I don't have a toxic waste dump spewing out of my butt then it's the thermonuclear, radioactive neon orange pee.
I've been sick sick people, and when I say my pee is neon orange it's neon orange damnit.
Apparantly my kidneys deceided they were lonely as everyone else was getting on the pitty party of not feeling good. You know the stomach, the head the butt, so they felt they needed some of that loving and gave me a raging infection.
Don't get me wrong I'm all about screaming (when it is partnered with moaning) but the blood curdling screams from the restroom while trying to relieve ones self was starting to make the neighbors think about calling the police.
Hell when that scream came out of the bathroom at work the police were thinking about calling the police thinking a homicide was taking place right under their noses.
So that's been my exciting week you all.
Spewing, peeing and screaming
I'm betting you wished you'd of just stayed on your own blog aren't you.

10 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    So your saying your going to become the "Toxic Avenger"? hehehehe

    wonder if anyone remembers that movie??

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    I shouldn't be laughing since you're feeling so bad but you crack me up!! It's good to see you're keeping your sense of humor. :)

    I hope you feel better soon. I'm sick with a sinus infection but that's nothing compared to what you're going through!! Damn.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well hon...I was actually feeling pretty good and looking forward to being done in HELL and damn if your smartass sister didn't give me her cold...how rude eh?? LMAO. Next time ya see her , please give her a whack upside the head for me will ya??? thanks and appreciated muchly

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    HEYYYYYYYYY WTF??????

    *shifts eyes from side to side, waiting for the smack*

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Actually I'm pretty happy I stopped by...I like stories about toxic pee. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Ahem.
    Re: the little freak's room ... I hear the neighbors 'round abouts are taking up donations for sound proofing in yours.

    =)

    (hope you're feeling better soon)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Pyridium makes orange pee yes? I just had a really bad bladder infection so I feel ya. Peeing blood is not fun. Peeing orange is not fun. I say we all get catheters and leg bags and call it good!!! LOL

    Mom

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burfica: Yup I remember the movie and I'm better looking.

    James: I crack me up to but peeing did hurt damnit. LOL

    Flake: Burfica is just that way.

    Burf: SMACK

    Steven: You are just sick that way which is why I adore you

    Dorko: Ummm they don't want to sound proof it they want to move it far far away.

    Mom: You let me know how those leg bags work out. I'll hold off for now

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    I'll take spewing, peeing and screaming over being bored any day of the week!

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I gotta go pee now..but I'm not lookin'..good thing I've got dam good aim huh! Comes from my experience with "wax on..wax off..wax on..wax off".."yes master".

    Op~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home