Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

No more crazy straw intestines

so my insides no longer sound like a crazy straw slurping up sludge. Or pushing it out at high rates of speed. All I can say on this is thank you to the poop gods for seeing fit to remove their curse from my butt.

It was a movie weekend. First went to Bridge to Terabethia. Very good family movie. It will make you laugh, it will make you go Awwww and Ohhhh and it will make you cry. Over all not at all what I expected but still quite good.
Second we went to see Ghost Rider. I was suprised at it. I enjoyed the movie, but now have to keep an eye on the house elf. He might go purchase a harley and see if he can set it and his skull on fire. As much as I adore my firemen I really don't need them visiting my house.

Yesterday the Dallas/Ft Worth Area looked like Armageddon and the end of days. Came out of the theater and the sky has this orange overcast, everything is eearily reflecting off surfaces. The wind is blowing almost like a tornado is building up.
Turned out to be a huge dirt/dust storm with 50 to 80 mile an hour winds, but I was looking at the house elf on my way to work, telling him well if I die at work Honey you can have my new car. :-) He didn't seem to amused.

Of course with the winds that high, things were a mess thorugh work. Power outages, stoplights off, (and of course no driver is smart enough to treat a non working stoplight like a 4 way stop, NOOOOO everyone wants to go first without stoping. Fugging idiots) Power poles were being ripped out of the ground which of course is making power go out all over the city.
FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER GOD YOUR BELIVE IN PEOPLE....Do NOT call 911 to ask of if we are aware the power is out, or to ask when it will be back on. I DON'T Fing care if you can't watch deal or no deal. Call your damn electric company. I'm to busy getting calls about bad guys trying to rob the local jewlery store cuz the power is out.
I just can not belive the stupid ass things people dial 911 for. I mean use it if you need it. But PLEASE and I've asked this before. The areas you drive thorugh on a regular basis. Look up the police/fire non emergency numbers and program them into your cell phones.
Okay I'm done ranting. Today is Sunday and for some reason that seems to be the day that many families feel the need to beat the living hell outta each other. So I'm gonna go do a couple double shots to prepare. (okay so minus the double shots)

Have a good Sunday all.

11 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Rant on Baby!!...Glad you're feeling better.

    I heard that Terabethia movie was really good, I can wait til it gets on video though. lol. We're going to see dream girls today. :D

    Have a great week!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    and getting a harley would be a bad thing ?

    lol

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Glad to hear that Bridge was a good movie. I still want to see it, but I also wanted to see Pan's Labrinth and missed that one too. Darn sleeping schedual.
    Harley=Good. Fire+head=Bad. Try posting these as house rules.
    Sounds like a great day down there. As a big fan of horror I could have probably had a blast in that storm, taking pictures and stuff.
    Glad your ass is doing better.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I frankly don't care enough about your ass to be glad it's doing better. hehehehehe

    I heard you were late today anyway. Guess you had one shot to many huh?? hehehehehhee

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Amazon Woman said…

    I thought about you the other night... some show was making fun of a looser who dialed 911 because - get this - the poor thang couldn't get into a night club... when asked why he needed to be in there, what was the emergency??? He lamey said, "I want to dance."
    roflmaf!!!
    toy! <-Thought Of You, girl!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger John Poole said…

    Do you know the power is out?

    Just curious about what you meant by the grammar comment.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Miranda
    you know me I'm a ranter...

    Olive:
    Getting a harley is only bad when one sets it and ones head on fire.

    Aza:
    my ass thanks you

    Burf:
    pfffftttt

    Amazon:
    Drunk guy calls 911 because Bar refuses him admitance. send police and the guy it's arrested for PI (public Intox) was great. Guy was pissed.

    Joe:
    You have to call 911 to tell me that.
    n' you made some comment about grammerically correct or something while using "slang" speach so I was being snarky.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    And I can't type
    Joe=John in Alekx's world after work.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Steven said…

    I'm going to call and ask if you're aware the power is out pretty much every time the power goes out...

    I'm a jerk like that. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mike Todd said…

    Hilarity ensued from your butt curse comment. That's quality stuff right there. I'm gonna call my local 911 operator to tell them about it.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    RE:"thank you to the poop gods for seeing fit to remove their curse from my butt"
    But did they get that bug too?...lol..

    Op~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home