Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Clutz

Holy hell, I'm a clutz
Ya'd think someone could see a fire truck parked in their way. Wouldn't you
I mean it's a big red engine thing with lots of hoses and crap on it....
Ya'd think that any normal human being would give it a wide berth.
Walk around the damn thing.
But NOOOOOOO
Stupid ass cluzy me had to walk right next to the damn thing, trip over the big mean old fire truck and land right on my ass.
........and I couldn't even do it in another city, nooooo I had to fall on my ass in front of MY firemen.
Shit I'm never gonna live this one down.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    hahahahhahahaaha hehehehehehehe hohohohohohohoho uh uh uh uh

    You are a dorkus maximus!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    *points and laughs*

    *snicker snicker*

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    one question..."did you bounce"?....I know..hahaha!

    Op~

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    If it helps, one time I turned over my shoulder to talk to a friend behind me and walked into a street sign...

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Oh yeah your a dork. Hey will you email me I want to send you my password and stuff so you can SEE that Im not a dork and cant get to my blog to post...grrrrr

    Mom

    Momthatsnuts@yahoo.com

    THANKS

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    To heck with the firemen, you'll never live that one down here. Next time maybe it would be better not to tell the really embaressing stiories (just kidding, keep em coming!)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    O.
    my.
    golly.
    Are you ok?
    I suppose so since you're up and whinning about it. =)
    I took a Hard-HARD fall (on black ice) last weekend - I never saw it coming as we'd had just enough fresh powder falling to cover it... I pulled up in a farmyard (of all places) and stepped right off on to the stuff & immediately went right down too. I dang near pulled off 'the chinese splitz' in the process. Been hugging my ibprophen bottle dearly close ever since! Ouchie, Alekx, ouchie.
    btw...
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I took m'mom to breakfast & she gave me a card, "May all the wishes of your heart be yours today" =) so I'm paying forward, those wishes onto you too!
    OX
    D.~

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Rex Venom said…

    Did you have fun with the Big Tough Firemen, at least?
    Rock on!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    LOOOOOSEEERRRRRRRR!!!

    *Holds the "L fingers" in front of his forehead* ;)

    Steve~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home