Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

So Does anyone ever come here anymore?

So.....almost a year I've been gone.
Anyone even miss me?
Anyone even come here anymore?
Anyone even care?

.....anyway still working in a PD dispatching police and fire. My partner and I were working a large house fire, and the fire chief asks us to call the Gas company since there was a large gas pipe right by the burning house and ask them to get the gas turned off.

I make the call, speak to the very slow moving woman, I tell her our Fire Department is working a large house fire and needs the gas off ASAP, she slowly takes down all the info, then I guess reading from a script, she says okay so evacuate everyone from the home and extinguise all open flames immediatly.

Ummmm, well I had to say it. I go yes mame, that's what all the firemen are doing there, trying to keep the damn house from burning down. I'll tell them you said they had to complete that task immediatly.

DUH here's your damn sign.

Anyway if anyone even comes here anymore I'll try to start posting again
if nobody does, my own fault.

9 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    of course lots of people missed you!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    WHO?????
    snicker

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Well, Well, Well, Look whos finally decided to just come sauntering back in like she wasn't gone a day.

    You been missed little one, glad to have you back. I've been busy with a new job and haven't been doing much blogging right now, but seeing your comment means now I have to come on when I get home from work to read the continuing exploits of one very snarky woman. Hope everythings been good the past almost year. Welocme back.

    Welocme back
    your dreams were your ticket out
    welcome back
    to that same old place that you laughed about
    well the names may have changed since you've hung around
    but the dreams still remain
    and they've turned around
    who'd have thought we'd need ya
    back here where we need ya
    Yeah we tease you alot
    cause we've got you on the spot
    welcome back
    welcome back
    welcome back....

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Finally! It gets lonely all alone in the back room!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    OMFG....blinks....who are you? Are you really Alekx? How the heck have you been? Ya know I was singing that welcome back song in my head when I was opening comments...uh huh uh huh I really was.


    WELCOME BACK!!!!!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    are you sure you're alekx..the alekx I know talks more trash than that..lol...

    Welcome back..now tighten up!

    Op~

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    This is actually the first I've ever hear of you...so...ummm...I guess I never left...sort of. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    I've missed ya too!! I've been checking in on you here now and then.

    Wow, that lady was dumber then a box of rocks.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Great big cheesy grin - just for you my lovely!!!
    MMMmmmmaaaauuuuhhhhh!
    And one shameless big kiss -
    OF COURSE YOU WERE MISSED!!!
    :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home