Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Watches and bracelets and Cars OH MY

So Tuesday Feb 13, the house elf had to have carpel tunnel surgery on his left hand (and he's left handed) he had his right hand done in Oct. He's pretty laid up since he can't use his left hand. It's kinda fun to pick on him about it. shhhhh don't tell him that.
So on Valentine's day morning he wakes up and says I have to get something to eat I'll be right back (blood sugar and all) so I snuggle back down in the blankies to go back to sleep, when he comes back in and says I can't make my toast can you come help. So I get outta bed and on the counter is a package and he got me this drop dead beautiful watch and tennis bracelet and earrings. He and my sister were sneaky getting me to pick out these items. Using excuses like Burfica needing me to do a survey for her and blah blah blah. Sneaky pair they are anyway.

Then we were talking about my poor durango that the air conditioning was on the fritz, the seat was broken and the engine was making weird sounds, and I've had brake issues with it for several years. (I think they had a fopa at the manufacturing plant but of course it wasn't detected right away so nobody would cover it or take responsibiltiy for it.

So off we went shopping, Of course just to test drive, and ended up with them giving us the price we wanted, so yesterday we came home with a bright red (official name is torro red) 2007 Dodge Charger. Holy hell what a car and yes it's got a Hemi!!! 5.7 ltr engine with a hemi
we got power seats, power pedals (the foot pedals go up and down for the drivers) power mirrors, a 6 disc CD changer, a sun roof and some other stuff...lots of other stuff.
whoooooo hoooooooooo I'll take some pictures today. if I can figure out how to post pics on here I will. I'm not downloading that crappy blogger software for photos to my new Macintosh computer. So if anyone else has any ideas let me know.

So me and my RED Charger and my cute one handed house elf, are going for a spin.....in your eye suckers.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Are you seriously in your eyeing me????

    You better watch yourself girlie!!!

    *snicker*

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Sounds like you had an awsome V-day Al. Glad to hear the smiles.

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Thats AWESOME....Im still driving the XTerra...it aint purty, but it gets me where I gotta go... anyhow, I wasnt NOT telling you where my TEMPORARY home is, I just havent gotten that far yet.....

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home