Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Mother Bunny Humping Dogs

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. The pain is still there but pain pills are GREAT!!!
I feel like such a slug. I lay in bed with my foot propped up watching TV. I hobble to the computer room and blog or play pogo with my foot propped up. I got back to bad and sleep then wake up and watch TV yup all with the foot propped up. I go today to get a bandage change and to make sure the toe is not rotting off. I guess that would be a bad thing.

Motorcycle mamma and poppa (one of my best friends and her hubby) took a labor day trip and so we are baby sitting their pooch "Riley" Riley is about 5 years old and he's known Zeus since he could still sit in my lap. Well all three dogs have been outside playing. I let them in on my excursion from the bedroom to the computer room.
They have all been wrestling and and rebounding off walls, funiture and my toe. Then it gets really quiet.
"""WTF""" I hobble out of the computer room and find Zeus on his face humping the floor, Casper on top of Zeus humping the puppy and Riley on top of both of them humping Casper. """""QUIT"""""" I scream at them at the top of my lungs. Talk about wounded looks given to me. Like I messed up the best game in the world.
What is it with my dogs and burficas gerbils having to do the humpity bumpity.
Gross

9 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OMGGGGGG it's a canine, gay orgy!!!!!

    You know you could probably make millions if you filmed it and put it out on the internet.

    But yeah, gross. I hated it when Buck humped air. And now little rat dog keeps grabbing Dribbles by the head and going at her face.

    Poor Dribbles looks so violated.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Send Foxy here she'd be way out numbered.
    And zeus would have someone other then the floor to hump on
    LOLOLOLOLOL

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I'm not gonna let my poor little taco bell dog get gang raped by your huge pervert dogs. hehehehehe

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    nothing like a good doggy orgy to get the juices flowing eh???

    gives new meaning to "doin it doggy style." lol

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Flake

    I just can't even comment to that one
    lol

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    ...eeewww! i don't know..alekx...we may need pictures to prove this horrible thiong...

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I'm glad the pain pills are helping!

    Thanks for you all the great comments you left over at the log. You get a gold star. ;)

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Yet another reason I don't own pets.

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger HAR said…

    Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to look into that funnel for my dog!
    I hope your toe is better but thank god for the drugs.

    My two best friends scuba all over the place. They are in their 60's but have been doing this for a long time. Personally, I know nothing about diving but I know diving people like to talk diving.

    They just got back from Tahiti and last year I think they went to Malaysia. They have no kids and not a pot to pi** in but they go diving all year long!
    Let me know if you would like to reach them and talk diving on the net.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home