Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's all an evil plot

Duck....that's the evil plot and I'm never eating duck again no matter who tells me it's okay to do do so.
Scuba Elf's brother went to communist China for his vacation, and he brought home a peaking duck. Of course he wanted us to come over to eat with him and their mom. BAD move on my part.
We went we had duck. I'm not sure if it was the greasy duck, the fact it made a 12 hour flight from China, or that it's been hanging out over here for a week before being made into dinner. But after eating the duck and then looking at pictures of the brothers trip. We walked home (we only live 7 doors away so it wasn't but a stroll down the street) That's when it hit. The sweats, the shakes, the OH MY GOD I don't feel so good. People I think I puked up a lung and half my intestines and there were a couple toenails mixed it.
Now the thing to find out, is this a communist plot to off the evil American red headed females, or is the brother in law plotting my demise.
It's a mystery...a mystery that my poor stomach is in the middle of.

Excuse me while I go wither around in pain.

13 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That duck was Made in China. Sounds to me like you are trying to Recall it as best you can. haha

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I agree with Babyz.It has been recalled, send it back. Im sorry your so sick! I think Im going to give up meat altogether!

    Mom
    no even kidding my word verification is vmeQPUK....lol

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    oh shit, alekx!! i almost spit a coke all over the computer when you said you puked a lung & a coupla toenails!! i'll be laughing at that forever!!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Lol...omg that's so sad. Not meaning to laugh at the situation, but hey...You have a way of looking at the bright side of things.

    Hope You're feeling better soon.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Everytime I hear of people eating duck I think of the last scene in A Christmas Story when after the dog ate their turkey, the go out for chinese. The waiter serves the duck with a head and WAPPP, chops it off in front of them. I vowed not to ever eat duck and never have. Sorry you missed that movie or didn't catch the most important lesson.

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    Yeah but, how do you feel about squirrel?

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Ugh. I can not eat duck. Mostly because it is greasy, and also because I think they are cute.
    I hope that you feel better soon. I got sick off of chinese food once and I couldn't eat it for years.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Ugh. I can not eat duck. Mostly because it is greasy, and also because I think they are cute.
    I hope that you feel better soon. I got sick off of chinese food once and I couldn't eat it for years.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Havent' you been watching the news??? China is in this evil plot to kill america. The pet food, the recalled toys, the toothpaste. Now it's duck. If you would have kept up on your current events you would have never touched anything from china. Let alone from an inlaw. I'm just thinking you weren't thinking all weekend.

    Sheeshh trust china and inlaws, you were really showing that your a natural blond huh???

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Oh yikes, Alekx... feel better like, right now, damnit!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Hope your feeling better A. I would avoid eating anything thats that old without being properly stored again. Either that or invite over soemone you really don't like (like maybe Bur's inlaws?) and let them try it.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    ewwwwwwwwwwwww..bluckkkkkk is all that comes to mind..lol.

    Hope you are all better now.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Just stopping in to let you know I didn't just dissappear, I have a new link, we're trying something new:

    http://susanmirandajourney.blogspot.com/

    Swing on by.

    Have a good weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home