Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Great Frog Hunter

So I'm sound asleep the other night. I hear the dog bounding off of walls. I get up, put my surgical shoe on, hobble into the bath room (the dogs favorite room to lay in I guess it's cool) And he's kangaroo hopping all over the bathroom. I'm figuring he needs to go out.

I put him out he runs around the yard for a bit and comes back in. 30 minutes later I hear this gagging sound. I leap up strap on the damn shoe again, hobble into the bathroom and the dog has drool hanging off his chin. I check him to make sure he's not choking, he starts kangaroo hopping again. So I kick his little ass outside again. He runs around and comes back inside. 30 minutes later kangaroo hopping again. I've had it so I get up, yup strap the damn shoe back on drag his little butt out to his kennel to sleep the rest of the night. Ahhhh finally blessed sleep.

7am Ding dong goes my door bell like 200 times (I only wish I was kidding) I figure the scuba elf has locked himself out, so I get back in my shoe, hobble run to the front door and it's my f'ing mother in law wanting to talk to the elf. FUCK if he doesn't answer the door he's not here there is no DAMN reason to ring my doorbell 200 times.
Muttering I head back to the bedroom and there is a dark spot on the carpet.

Hmmmm I'm guessing the stupid puppy crapped on the floor during the night again. Then the damn spot HOPS, then it hops again. Son of a bitch, he brought a frog in during the night and that's what he was chasing all night until I locked him up.
I had to sleep all night with a FROG. I hate frogs. Hate hate hate hate frogs.

Damn dog.

16 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, I LOVE frogs! Send him on over to me. I think frogs are absolutely great!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Dad--Frogs are okay outside doing froggy things. NOT OK in my bedroom

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    That is some funny shit!! Did you let him back out of his kennel to "sic em" ehehehehehehhe

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf--I threw the damn thing outside only for it to revive and try to hop in the front door. The little shit.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    LOL. I would have been soo pissed! Still since it happened to you, it's funny. (sorry, but you know, always funny when it happens to someone else). I don't mind frogs, but I have kissed enough in my lifetime. I'll share my room with one again!
    Why is your mil coming over at 7 am? Does she live next door? That bites...Was her house on fire? Cuz what the eff else would she want that ungodly hour?????

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Biddie--Her and my bro in law live 7 doors down from us which SUCKS wad
    She wanted to drop off the house key to their house as they were going to Calif for a few days.
    LEAVE THE DAMN thing on the porch.
    :-)

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Libby said…

    alekx...i'm SO glad i dont live anywhere near you...i am SO DONE kissing frogs!!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Libby--I'm sending all our frogs to Dorky Dad he can kiss them all.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger HAR said…

    I love this story. You had ME trying to figure out what the hell the pup was doing hopping around?

    I am NOT going to make any MIL jokes.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Har--The pup has been an endless source of entertaiment.
    Might as well go for the MIL jokes, cuz she's pretty funny (and I don't mean haha funny)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Heh.
    Beware the Frog.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A FROG !! That is just disgusting. At least it didn't hide in that shoe of yours. SQUISH SQUASH EWWWWWWWW

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Aza--beware the fart

    Babzy--good point that'd of been gross

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    yup ok this gets a 10 on the hardy-har-har meter...lmao.

    Wayyyyyy funny that dog..lol.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger SIMON said…

    LMAO, Great post, I was there with you....I love frogs and dogs but that was so funny!
    By the way thank you for the comments on mine while I was away! Here is your free web album. Enjoy

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    LMAO! You've such a way with words!! That's it, I'm coming back here more often! :O)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home