Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Things I'd never thought I'd say

This post is kinda dedicated to Aza's beautiful fiance.
When we first get engaged, life is a whirlwind, we feel romantic, we feel IN LOVE and nothing our soon to be spouses do can ever be wrong because they are so damn cute and cuddly and perfect. This lasts for about a year, then you start realizing you are saying phrases that you never in your life thought you'd be saying or hearing your adorable little cuddly fuzzy bear say to you.

1. Stop picking at my tits that is not romantic

2. What just crawled up your ass and died

3. If you fart that dead thing again you are sleeping outside (or walking depending if they think farting in the car is funny)

4. I'm making you an appointment with the doctor, that smell coming out of your ass can't be good or normal.

5. Jesus Christ did you eat road kill for dinner

6. Please stop picking your head and eating the shit you find up there.

7. Hunni If I didn't make gravy for dinner, that spot on the counter isn't gravy, it's dog food.

8. Stop wiping your boogers under my car seat

9. Please pull your pants up and stop showing your butt crack in public.

10. Please stop rubbing your nose on the pages of my new book.

Things you never thought you'd hear your spouse say to you.

1. HUNNI!!!! Come look what I left in the toilet for you.

2. Don't wash those they are still clean (Note: usually said about week old underware)

3. That fart snuck out.

4. I have to take a shower, my balls smell like ass

5. That's gonna be itchy when it dries

6. I don't think that one was a fart.

7. Hunni come smell my finger

8. My poop looks like it's own island

9. But a vacume cleaner is a good birthday present

10. Sniff my feet and tell me if they stink

Ahhh the joys of marriage.
I'm so happy for Aza and his upcoming nuptuials.

Any of you have any items to add to this list I'd love to hear them.

19 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    If you hold my head under the blanket and fart, I WILL throw up on your junk.....that will learn him!!

    Mom
    PS this really DID happen...

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    mom every comment you read on here has come out of mine or scuba elfs mouth. hahahah

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    If you fart while your ass is near my head again, I will super glue your butt cheeks together in your sleep!!!

    STOP FLICKING YOUR BOOGERS AT THE DOG, AND USE A DAM KLEENEX!!!

    or

    Hunni!!! Quick!!! bring me the plunger!!!!

    Those are always good one's uggghhh

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf--- OOoooOoOOOoo I totally forgot quite feeding the dog your boogers.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    ROFLMFAO....omg you guys.....you're so funny.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Miranda--You forgot to leave something you thought you'd never say or hear said. LOL

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    My balls smell like ass?!
    I don't why, but that just gave me a case of the giggles,and I am sitting here alone at 1 am.
    Thanks. :)

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Michael Colvin said…

    [Hunni If I didn't make gravy for dinner, that spot on the counter isn't gravy, it's dog food.]

    loL! That is funny and horrendous at the same time. And thanks for visiting my blog...even though you beat me to the 300 on Corky's commentathon!

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    I'm sure my little Babushka will just love to hear all the things she has looking forward to. Of course since we've already been together for 6 years the whole fart thing has been already addressed, I've told her before to go in the bathroom if she needs to fart because the last time she did it in bed I lost all my nose hairs.

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    What do you mean picking at a woman's tits isn't romantic?!?

    I wonder what else am I doing wrong...

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Biddie-- I do what I can for late night entertainment

    Tod--So glad you came by. Keep coming there are lots more dog food stories

    AZA--Good for babushka and giving one to the men for all us women.

    Corky-Everything. Men do everything wrong but we still mostly love you.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    holy crap this is funny...one other one that comes to mind it the old gnome saying

    "awwwwww come on baby, ya know you don't mind plunging the tiolet when I plug it full"..

    ewwwwwwwwww...

    lmao

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Not as bad as the "cup-o-farts" the troll~ings give each other...you know you fart in your hand then stick it in someones face. Yeah the ETK taught them how to do that. Who knew that farts could be contained in such a small and concentrated area???

    Mom

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Flake--Ewwwww that's just gross

    Mom--I am so not letting the scuba elf read cup-o-farts.
    Sheesh

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger david hayes said…

    I have know contributions, but this list is hilarious.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger melodyann said…

    The one I say most is: "Could you please move away from the tv and shut the fuck up? I'm watching House!

    And his is: "We gonna have sex anytime this century?"

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAHAHA I am CRYING. OMG you guys are wicked.

    I'm sure I'll come up with a good one in the middle of the night. If so I'll be back here to share.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Got One!
    "Pull my finger."

    It's a classic.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    OMG, Alekx... that list was faaaaar tooooo funny!! I know it's a late comment, but better late than never, right? (hugs)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home