Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The rotting thumb conversation

This is the conversation between the house elf and I yesterday (on the phone)

elf..where have you been
me.. the phone was dead I had to find one that was charged up
elf..not my problem, I have a big problem here
me.. oh no what?
elf..my thumb is bleeding and the knuckle is black
me.. OH GOD start toward the Dr's office right now and I'll call them

(Dr office said put pressure on it and have him come right in)

Me.. okay put pressure on it and get to the Dr's office
elf..it's not bleeding bleeding, it's bleeding internally and my thumb is all black.
me.. okay stay calm just get the Dr's office I'm on my way to meet you there.
(I'm envisioning witch's caludron black and thinking gangreen)

Get to the dr's office and meet the elf there.
He shows me his thumb

me.. (trying to hold back the hystrical laughter) Oh God Hunni it's a bruise
elf..no it's not it's black and I'm gonna die and my thumb is going to fall off
me.. no hunni it's a bruise but lets let Shannon (the P.A.) look at it
elf..I'm going to die
me.. just let Shannon look at it (still laughing my ass off)

Taken into the office, Shannon comes in and looks at the thumb

Shannon..OH MY GOD look at the bruise you have on your hand. (looking dead serious)
**I'm doing the porky's scene in the office when Beulah is talking about the mole on the penis, thing and turning purple and sliding off my chair onto the floor trying to stiffle my laughter**

Elf.. I'm going to die!
Us... okay but not from the bruise

After you laugh here go ask Burfica about trying to lose her eye

Happy Halloween everyone

12 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    to late, I posted about my stink eye!!!

    OMG I love that scene. Makes me laugh till I piddle every time.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    ROFLMAO...men are such babies.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    LMAO.
    Am I awful to be laughing?

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Poor Elf.

    Happy Halloween A!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    ...oh, you mean the movie where she yelled about his 'tallywacker'? lol! or when they were talking abt Lassie?

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I feel a little squeamish after reading that. Is his hand ok?

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    That is really funny! I do hope his hand is ok.

    This is why God doesn't allow men to give birth. (hee hee)

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Ok folks, it's about that time of year, the time when I get ready to start my X-mas cards only to realize my crappy ol computer deleted all my address list, which means what I need is for youse folks to e-mail me and end me your adresses and names of folks who I only may know through blog names (Hubby's, Kids, ect..). This is for private info, I won't be sharing those info in case your worried. But I am a big one for doing the card thing (even if you don't celebrate, in which case you get the more generic 'enjoy the season' card). So if you could drop a line and let me know it would be much apriciated. (I was gonna e-mail this out, but am not sure everyone here wants thier e-mail made public, so I'm doing this the old blogger way. My E-mail is:
    Azathoth100@aol.com
    Love
    Azathoth

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Why does that conversation sound SOOOO much like most conversations that happen in my house??? OH YEAH cuz I live with a bunch of wimpy whiney MEN...hehehehehe BUCK UP ELF....COWBOY UP....SUCK IT UP...

    Mom

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    omg wayyyyyyy too funny...lol

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    LOL! OMG, men can be SUCH babies sometimes!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought Elf was a kid. He's a man?! That's even worse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home