Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Addictions

I'm so proud of myself..I stayed out of the dreaded Starbucks today. That's not to say I didn't get a coffee fix. I was passing by the gas station/convience store and there was a sign saying any size coffee .49. WOW I'm thinking, 5 bucks at starbucks or .49 here...lets go here today. Much to my suprise there was this machine with flavored syrup and flavored creamer to foo foo up one's coffee as much as you'd like. So I foo foo'd to my hearts content and the coffee isn't to bad. and only .53 after tax and no tip expected. A few trips to this store and I may be cured. Alas the hard part is not having someone to whip my milk to a froth and squirt extra carmel onto the fluffy milk then call my name with excitement as my coffee concoction creation is complete. but saving the 4.47 dollars might overcome this last bit of my addiction. Pray for me friends and relatives, as I hit step 2 I should be calling each and everyone of you to apologize for some real or imagined transgression I've commited against you, or is step 2 accepting some sort of higher power. I can't remember, I'll have to see what the addiction manual says on this.

DRIVERS
I'm almost thinking that males under the age of 25 should not be allowed to drive a motor vehicle. Stop yelling at me guys, some of you drive okay but over the last month this is what has happened around here. A 22 year old driving a very old delipated Ford pick-up (driving a ford to start with should be clue one that this boy was a few bricks short of a full load) whips out onto the main road, running a stop light and causing myself and about 6 other vehicles to slam on our brakes narrowly avoiding hitting him and each other, thank gosh none of the other drivers were chatting on their cell phones or putting on make up while driving but alas that's a whole other rant that I will get into at a later time. Then this child slams on his gas pedal plowing down the road posted speed limit of 45 and shots his old ford shimming and whinning in protest up to at least 70MPH and WHAM, slams into another driver (Dodge RAM pick-up) who is doing the speed limit of 45. The front of the Ford gets totaled, the Dodge has a couple minor nicks and scratches on it. But then this 22 year old jumps out of his truck SCREAMING at the other driver like the whole accident is the driver of the Dodges Fault. I'm back to my normal saying some people should not breed. Texas imbreeding it's not just for Okies.
Next thing is watching the kids on these foreign motorcycles racing along the highway at about 120mph. Crashing into the guard rail because the idiots are trying to do these speeds during Dallas rush hour, and then suing the state or city for having the audicity to put up a guard rail in this particular area. Man I wish these kids would practice their right not to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle it would solve alot of the worlds overpopulation problems, and then these little morons would not have childern of their own.

Okay done for now..who knows I might have something funny to say later or just more boring mush



3 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    so you are breaking your addiction to starbucks with foo foo??? Not sure how foo foo will help me with the cocoa tin. Although I haven't had any in 3 or 4 days (scared of running out)

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    good job on the addiction thingy... and unfortunately there is no cure for stupid yet. i am working on that in my basement lab... and Burfica.. drink the damned cocoa.. i will send you more...

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Hey thanks for visiting me! Youve got a great blog too...and what a great hobby/job! I want to learn so bad...I have been snorkling on like every carribean island and never learned to dive!

    Take care

    kitten

     

Post a Comment

<< Home