Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A new blogging friend could use some support

Hi blog family..
I've been visiting a blog of someone from my home state.
She's having a bit of a hard and depressed time right now and think she could use a bit of support from some new blogger buddies.
If you don't mind stop by and say hi to her
Mom that's nuts

Thanks gang you are all the bestest greatest in the world.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    You are so awesome! Thank you so much I have enjoyed all the comments. I am still having a hard time with my family and am still undecided about Christmas Eve. I dont want to hurt my parents feelings, and yet, it hurts ME to go and be talked down to. My parents are wonderful people who are probably ( blissfully) unaware of the dynamics between the kids ( there are 7 of us ). So I just dont know what to do!!! Thank you for your support, and the support of YOUR friends (gama HI) I still dont know what I will do, but its nice to know there is someone out in this big old world that cares, and stops by to check on me!!! THANKS ALL!!!!

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Yeah,,,what they said..you big ole softy you.
    xoxoxoxo
    (((( ))))))

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    *smiles* can never have enough friends. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home