Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, January 10, 2005

I smite you.....

........Burfica, Chicken and Kitten...My sister and 2 of my new bestest blogger buddies who have been wishing ill fate on my poor little nasaus tummy.
HA I say and HA again. The surgeon called and has said whilst I don't have gall stones I have a ton o' sludge in the gall bladder so he wants me to come in on Monday and we'll discuss when he can take it out.
So there will be no little Alekx's or tiny house elfs running around causing mayham.
**sticks tounge out at all 3 of ya***
I know you 3 were holding a lottery to see who would get to spoil said baby the mostest...and sorry to ruin your fun. But if you want we'll hold a lottery to see who gets the gall bladder in the bottle. Since the house elf really wants to put it on the fireplace mantel I figure I better auction it off here or E-bay.

I wish I had lots of fun stuff to tell you about but the cold came back with a vengance yesterday so I spent the entire day in bed asleep. It was really nice. I got up at 10, went back to bed at 1, slept until 6:30, went back to bed and slept in till 10 again this morning. All that with none of my own home remedies. I HATE colds...I hate not feeling good in general.

On a side note anyone seen the new TV show Medium. I'm still out on this one. It seems like it's gonna be okay..but I'm not to sure. Any imput on what anyone else thinks of it. However if I woke up from a bad dream and there was a shitload of dead people standing at the foot of my bed...I would have number 1 said SHIT and number 2 Shit the bed.
That was my visuals for you today. hehehehe

5 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Good luck with the surgery. My GF lives without a gall bladder, and seems none the worse for it.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Awwww. I was crossing fingers for baby-house elves!!
    Sorry you have to get the big cut, woman...so when is said cut to happen? You must keep up informed on this !

    RE: the head thing...still waiting for some blood testa nd doc to schedual several others...thanks for caring, gurlfriend.

    I saw the premiere of Medium last week..I liked it...thought it was different, but I hit the sheets early last nite and missed the second episode..Did ya watch it??

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    since kitten already commented and now I am. Chicken gets the icky gall bladder. OoooO loads of fun for you chicken. heheheheeee

    I liked Medium. We watched both the first episode and the one last night. I love her witty husband. He cracks me up. yeah I'm with KB about not getting proper sleep when you have kids. KB, my biggest fantasy when mine was real young, was to just check myself into a local motel for one whole day and night. But gigantor never gave me my fantasy. But now the kiddo, can get his own cereal or toast, so I sleep in, when he is up on days off. Of course I hear every little thing. He usually eats something and sits under a blanket watching cartoons till I get up though. I've been known to doze off on the couch and in the suburban while I'm up waiting for him to get out of school. gotta catch those naps anywhere you can

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    I'm thinking since this doctor is the same one the rerouted all my plumbing for my gastric bypass, and the one that had to cut out part of my "real" stomach as well as fix a internal hernia and 14 kinks in my intestine (a year after the gastric bypass) and I only have 5 very small scars from all that..he should be able to do the gall bladder through osmosis. LOL...acutally he'll probably use the exsisting scars. He's very very good...He can also rebuild an esogophogas riddled by cancer laproscopically so I have no worries about his ability to work on me.
    And he's cute. So that helps alot too. hehehehe

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Good luck with the gall bladder surgery. I hear that it is fairly routine. Kisses and hugs and all that good stuff. Oh and no I haven't decided to watch Medium. I do faithly watch, however, Lost. I love that show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home