Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bitter Sweet

4 am Monday Morning I will be taking Burfica, Gigantor and Kiddo back to Arizona.
I've so enjoyed having Burf and the kid here for the summer. It's been crazy, it's been busy, I'm not used to having a child in my house, but his been a great time spending such an extended amount of time with my sister.
Though I'm glad to have the house back with just the house elf and I being able to run around nekid having sex on all the major appliances I'm still gonna miss them.

Also on my way home I'm stopping by Tucson, to help my very best friend in the whole world pack up and move to Alaska. We have just reunited a few short months ago after losing touch for 12 years. I've just gotten used to having him back in my life and he's leaving again. I'm happy for him to be going but again I'm selfish, it's gonna be harder to visit with me in Texas and him in Alaska, but not impossible. We have vowed not to lose touch again.

So alas my trip is going to be bittersweet.
I probably won't be posting for well over a week.
Will miss you all
Hugs

10 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    you should stop and see me on your way to tuscon....

    Mom

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    I had a friend from Alaska that I met in the Windy Mesa. I asked him what he did in Alaska. He replied that he'd worked on a fishing boat.
    "Really!?", I said, "How interesting. What did you do on the boat?"
    With out skipping a beat he said, "I was a Master BAITER."
    [moment of silence.....]
    Then, picture me, totally cracking up!!! good times...

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    Have a safe, happy trip.
    Peace............

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Safe journey, my friend!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Have a safe trip!

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    It sucks when friends move away, e-mail and telephone just isn't the same as a visit. Glad you had a blast with Burf and family there, but I understand the wanting the house alone thing too. Have fun re-christioning the house after they leave.
    A week eh? Not sure I can hold my breath that long, hurry back.

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Finally back to read all my blogster buddies...Have a safe trip!!!!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    you should visit your mom

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Okay, the sex on all the appliances part? I really lost everything you said after that because my mind wandered a bit. I have an overly-active imagination...

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    That's okay. Be strong. I know saying goodbye is NEVER easy, but having to say goodbye once in a while, makes your get-togethers extra special, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home