Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I have no life

You know you have no life when your day consists of sitting around contiplating the accumlation of lint you've acquired in your navel.

This is just sad, but let me tell you did you know how much crap you can get in your belly button during the day? And boys and girls since I've had multiple laproscopic surergies and the doctors keep sticking tools into my navel, it's stinky gross. I mean smelly..ick

To much information? Yes...well hrumph I thought you'd all be entralled and entranced to hear about my navel adventures.

So what else can we talk about? hmmmmmmmmm, oh okay, contrary to popular belief ladies, when you happen to get your whooooooo ha pierced, yup that region down there that the boys do so love to lick and slurp on, it really doesn't hurt that badly. (You can trust my first hand experience on this one) However if you happen to get both nipples pierced at one time two things happen, One, you scream (very very loudly) and will chase 3 grown men right out of the tattoo palor with pale faces and two, You see God (right before you pass out from the pain) and He is laughing at you for being stupid enough to pierce both nipples at one time. (Again trust my first hand experience on this one)

Next...no matter what anyone tells you, getting a tattoo hurts. I have 6 of them, 4 of them being quite large and they friggin hurt you all. But I for one think they are worth it as I have some beutiful works of art that are with me all the time. When I get to be 80 they might not look so good but what the hell..I won't give a damn when I'm 80 anyway. I think I'm ready for my next tattoo, I've lost enough weight I think I'm gonna get the F-me tattoo. You know that sexy one on the back right above the wasit line. But I'm not sure what I want yet. I know I want it water related. I'm thinking something with greek mythology. Anyone have any good photos of mythological water scenes out there they'd be willing to share with me as I start the search for my next tattoo? Thanks if you do have them and do share them

Okay that's it for today. I need to go pretend like I'm doing something constructive at work that does not entail drowning my scuba students. (Besides that would make my personal liability insurance go through the roof if I drown one of my students)

Leave me a comment, I need something to read.

Happy Monday and happy belly button lint picking

10 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Girl, what are you talking about? You know you got the best hand. :)

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    tough!! LOL

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    ha ha I said tough cuz all she had posted was the title before. hehehehee

    She puts the weirdest crap in her bellybutton everyone. I saw her pull a puppy out of it once. Her belly button is sorta like my vortex bra, sucks in unsuspecting passers by. hehehehehee

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jootastic said…

    I really want my hoo ha pierced. Does it make for better ... er...slurping from the boy...?

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Aw man, I've been duped! LOL! Next time I'll know to wait for the actual *post*. Haha!

    Anywho, no pain for me, thanks. If I haven't pierced it already, it ain't gettin' pierced. But more power to ya', sista. ;)

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Ooo burfica, that's just nasty. LOL!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    I played trivial pursuit on Friday and learned that a study was done that determined the most common color of belly button lint is blue.

    Thats all for now.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger S said…

    I saw your comment on my blog. You aren't too bad yourself. I have actually been giving a lot of thought to getting some more piercing done...the two you mentions...uppers and lowers. LOL. I have my nose done...small little diamond. Please feel free to comment or e-mail any time.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Manic Mom said…

    Ok, the tattoos I can understand. I can even grasp the bellybutton thing, because I have been there. I got so bored once, I taught myself to wiggle my ears. As for your pissing contest, I (being female) no longer envy men the ability to pee standing up. I can do it myself--without pissing down my leg. It would break the 'no hands' rule, but I can do it. And I'm willing to share the secret...if you want to know, that is!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Goddess--you are just to quick and I'm to slow

    Burf--vortex bellybutton there is a thought.

    Jootastic--makes for a better everything...Yummmmmmm

    Tim---I'm weird..mines kinda like a shit brown..do you still love me

    Mistress--My piercings are gone now...hubby is a bit to ummmmm shall we say enthustaic...it was safer for me to remove them but they were fun

    Manic--get me drunk enough and I'll do just about anything..just ask Burf and Dorko, they know this for a fact

    Melanie--NEED TO SEE THE TAT
    YOU NEED TO DIVE
    Do piercings for you, not for anyone else, but the lower RAWKS
    hehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home