Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Skanky Crack Whore

Oh good Lord, I could not belive my eyes the other night when Burf, myself, the kiddo and the house elf were at the pool. Burf and I were working our asses off in water aerobics and the house elf was swimming with the kiddo. At the same time the water polo team was in the water practicing. Okay you all have a good visual now. (Please stop visualizing my lose skin slapping me in the back) ((Yes HO you can visualize me naked if you want)

Okay I'm digressing...so get the visual of the pool setting in your mind...Aerobics..swimming, water polo...and in walks this young lady (I use that term losely) wearing a micro mini skirt and a belly shirt. Now I have zero problem with people expressing themselves in most ways they see fit. Even if each of their thighs are the size of an elephant's ass and their face looks like it was drug over hot coals. (Now don't be mad about the elephant ass remark, that's how my thighs look, but girls and boys I'd never be in a micro-mini skirt.)

After several smirks about how she isn't near as cute as she thinks she is, and watching her stand spread legged over the water polo team then strutting around the pool. Several little kids got out of the pool to inform parents that she didn't have any underware on.

Giving her the benefit of doubt, we were thinking well maybe it's a thong and little 12 year old imaginations were running wild. Until she went strutting by the Aerobics section...Oh I don't fuking think so. She was all bushy, then the little skank stands spread legged where the nephew and hubby are swimming. ***

Okay I'm a bit pissy now. What in the world would posses a person to do this in front of little kids? I understand she was trying to take the water polo team home with her for a gang bang but why walk around in front of kids.

Woman was on crank and walked in front of the wrong womans husband and nephew

**Side note..Burf and I allowed the pool administrator one chance to handle the situation. I think he was a bit put off when I told him, either you handle it or I'm calling the cops. We had indecent exposure and lude and luvicios (sorry I can't spell without my penal code book in front of me) behavior. I had no problem calling the cops but since it's school property let the admin handle it. Looks like little girlie has to wait in the parking lot with the other whores now hoping someone will flip her a 20 for a blow job as she's not allowed back in the pool area.

10 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Ahh Alexk,,I thought you werent gonna tell on me!!! LMAO dirty whore!!!! I cant believe that.. I would have splashed her and told her to get that black hole of death covered up before satan himself crawled out of it...but thats just me...

    Mom

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Eww, that's a disgusting image. Reminds me of someone I used to go to school with. Ugh, I must go clear my brain now.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Was she making any money?

    I will not look...I will not look...I will not look...I will not look...

    Op~

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    That's awful! What a bitch! If my son had seen that, I'd have ripped her a new hole should could strut around....

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I'm still gagging!!!!!

    OoOOps little throw up in my mouth.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger S said…

    Alexk, there is nothing more unattractive than a hussy trying too hard. Well, that and when her naughty bits are hanging out. Personally, I like my naughty bits roaming free...but I don't share the show with the world. Stupid dumb whore.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Good for you, girl.

    Not in front of the kiddies. *Goddess wags finger*

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Jean said…

    I think she needs a little duc tape over it. Can we say trashy? Ugh! This one makes me mad just hearing about it.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    You painted quite a visual there..
    Now make it go away!!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    mom---You know you are always my favorite skanky crack whore

    TPK---apparently she just wanted F**cked by anyone that would give her the time of day.

    Scott & Julia--Sorry I made you clear you brain. I hope you didn't hurt yourself

    Op---I saw you peaking..Dorko is gonna hurt you for that.

    QoA--Ask anyone that really knows me. My powers of control have greatly increased with age. In most cases I don't have a problem with confrontation. But again didn't think the little kiddes would need to see that.

    Burf---Stop throwing up on my floor

    Mistress---Like you I like my naughty bits flapping and roaming free, but not in front of little kiddies.

    Goddess---if she showed up again I'd wag more than a finger..more like 5 of them

    thecoolestblog--You are the coolest

    JC--duct tape and stitches

    Sandegaye---no!!! if I have to have it I share with EVERYONE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home