Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Nothing

Go figure I got nothing today. Can you belive it. Nothing.

I have deceided that definatly the sexes are not equal, cuz Men are so lucky. And with all the blathering about a woman can do anything a man can do I have to disagree. A man being the lucky being that he is can pee standing up. (However this does not count the time that in a drunken stupor I bet my biker friends, Biker Shawn, Smilin' Jack and Cayote that I could pee higher up on a wall then they could. I don't remember much except for all of us standing at a wall with pants pulled down peeing toward the wall. I either won or pee'd down my leg, it's all a haze so I don't know which it was.)

But back to men being so lucky...when we girls have to pee, we have to take all of our shit apart. Pull down pants or panty hose, underware get all positioned over the seat, sit (or not, ladies have you seen some of the gross things on the seats at theaters) then after doing our business well then we have to put it all back together again, making sure there is nothing tucked into our waist bands like toilet paper or our skits.

However men are not lucky enough to have vaginas and boobs. This however is a good thing as they would be so preoccupied all day just touching and playing with themselves that nothing would ever get done. You know like the garbage being taken out, the lawn mowed. The important things. There would also be huge doctor bills for the whiplash and thrown out backs as they had to stop suddenly to stare at their boobs in a mirror or the back out because they once again were in the position that the dog gets into when they are licking their balls. Of course the men would be trying to eat their own pussies.

See Men are lucky, they can pee standing up and they don't have vaginas or boobs.

I don't want to hear any more griping from the guys...You lucky bastards.

Happy Thursday everyone

17 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I'm lucky enough to have boobs, but some days they just get in the way. You know those days when your trying to button and zip your pants. Yup, they are in the way. Just throw them over your shoulders and go. hehehehe

    I dunno if I wanna pee standing up. they always dribble on their shoes. hehehee

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger ... said…

    Ewww, you just *had* to bring the "dribble" into didn't you? :)

    That was actually going to be my response.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    They're lucky, alright. They've got us!
    Peace.............

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    I remember the "I can pee higher standing up" bet... (coyote was sucha sucka for this!)You won the bet girlfriend, because you told them "no fair using your hands!" Hehehee. Love from eastern North Cackalackie, Dorko & Opie

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    lmao-ummmmm hmmmmmmm....

    i love being a women *lmao* squating in movie theaters isn't that bad-it takes some talent actually ;) lol

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    omg...I hate sitting on wet toilet seats thats just nasty. In public toilets I usually try to squat, but theres the odd time at work or where ever...ewww

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    "However men are not lucky enough to have vaginas and boobs. This however is a good thing as they would be so preoccupied all day just touching and playing with themselves that nothing would ever get done."

    LOL!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Men,,,cant live with em...cant kill em...

    Mom

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Awww tough crowd for the men today lol. I do agree though that being able to pee standing up is pretty damn cool. Although I must admit that I pee sitting down when at home and pee standing up out in public. We never have to worry about putting the seat down at our house. :)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    ha! whiplash. you got that right.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger VikiBabbles said…

    Lol! Finally getting around to visit all my fellow yay yays.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    if my husband could give himself oral, he'd divorce me...
    ...oh wait, i make the $$$$$$ in this relationship...
    ...bitter...?
    ....ewwwww....never sit on a public restroom toilet...no matter HOW hammered...so much fun hovering....

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    thanks for the ear advise on my blog. Boob's can suck. If you have them like me, lol, i am so sorry. One day they will be all big and bodaicious and the next they just kinda hang around... oh wait, maybe it's the bra choice of the day!

    For the record I know a woman that can pee standing up. She used to charge her friends five dollars in high school to watch her. Thank god I met her as an adult and um... never saw it! But I laughed my ass off when she told me about it. Said she perfected it to the point she didnt' get any on her and could wiggle dry! Way to much info but I thought I would share.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Seeeeeee, now ya get why I'm gay....Men are just.....just....ack!

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    hey yeah woman! just dropping in to say, "hi yeah!"

    trots off to make some coffee...

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf--quit zipping your boobs up in your jeans.

    Miss--leg dribbles are the worst

    Helen--They don't know how f'ing lucky

    Vicky--Kinda like an Al Bundy thing going on with the scratching

    Dorko--of course you'd remember

    Kerry--I am having visuals

    Miranda--eww I'm not sitting on ANY wet toilet seats

    Goddess--boobs and vaginas

    mom--we can't?

    James--That was to much info LOL

    Ho--I have your neck brace for ya hun

    Vicky--welcome

    Andrea--Yup they'd look like the family dog

    mandy--He's addicted to your money

    Lucy--I hope the ear stuff helps
    I'm glad you didn't get to see that either...I was drunk when I did my little bet

    Kat--I'm sure if I think about it I can do a gay post for you

    Heidi--To much shit not enough respect

    Kerry--Give me a cup-a-coffee

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    I most admit I do enjoy being a boy type!!! It's much fun, then again I a have never been a lady soooo my opinion is sorta irrelevant!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home