Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independance Day

First off I'd like to say to anyone that happens by my humble blog (okay so humble and Alekx are not words that should ever be in the same sentance) But in all seriousness, if you stumble by here and are part of the military, or have family or loved ones that have been or are presently in the Military. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all that you do and have done so I may on this day in history enjoy the freedoms I have been allowed because of your sacrifices and dedication to this country and all it stands for.

Now on a less serious note....People I am sugured up like you would not belive. As most of you know I don't do fat and sugar since I've had my stomach literally cut into a one oz pouch. But today is mom's birthday. So this morning off we go over to the nursing home with House Elf, My sister and lil gigantor (the nephew) as well as my neurotic cousin and her husband. With yummy choclaty sugary goodness cupcakes and birthday presents in tow. I ate one of these airy confections and now I'm buzzing like I've been on a 3 week tequilla binge.

It's gonna be ugly when I crash. So don't stand near me with small fuzzy creatures or small children. They might get caught in the after flash.

Speaking of after flash. Went to see War of the Worlds last night. It was actually much better than I thought it would be. Not a typical Tom Cruise movie, and since I'm not really a Cruise fan that was nice it was almost like he wasn't in the movie.

We rented Napolian Dynomite the other day. OMG....gag...that is by far and away the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. And I'm talking it out did Biker chicks in Zombie town and Toxic Advenger. I know I'm gonna catch hell for saying this as many of you have good things to say about this movie. But all I can say, it was like a frigging plane crash. I couldn't look away but it was so AWEFUL...ICKY

Okay my hubby is sleeping peacefully on the couch so I think I'm gonna go **cough cough** wake him up. **giggle**

Happy 4th of July and if you set off your own fireworks please be careful and finsih out the day with all the fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyeballs that you started out with first thing this morning.

16 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    I Love you, girlfriend!
    Happy 4th of July!
    Sounds like you had a fine visit with your Mom on her day today too!
    Cool Beans. :)
    Big HUGS!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Don't you dare!!! Your hubby looks to cute all curled up on the couch. heheheee

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    well i finished the day off with all of my essential body parts still intact. however my hair is a different subject...lmao

    buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    ummm did it get there huh huh huh??? did it??

    i am assuming it didnt since there was no mention .. probably tomorrow and i am ready to hurt th epost office..

    talk to you soon girlie !!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Girl we could never go to a movie together cuz I HATED war of the worlds and LOVED Napoleon Dynamite..

    HAPPY SUGAR DAY!!

    mom

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    omg....I know that was like the absolute worst movie. Kat loved it so much she got her dad to buy it for her....*groans*

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hey lady,

    Yours is the first bad review I've read of ND. I haven't seen it but it's been on my list of to-dos.

    Glad you were able to spend quality time with mom on her special day.

    Hey, may I link you?

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    and a happy 4th to you.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Psst! You've been linked. Hope you don't mind. :)

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Heh. One of these days I should send you a pixie stick.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I just want to know what happened when you woke up the house elf!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Dorko---I love you too girlfriend

    Burf--he's only cute when he's sleeping

    Kerry--did you burn your eyebrows off?

    Pett---Got it finally, taking to mom today!!! It's drop dead sweetie.

    Mom--I knew there was something seriously wrong with you. ha ha ha

    MIranda--I thought about getting a copy for a joke and figured the house elf would make me watch it again then I'd have to kill myself.

    Goddess---Don't waste your time on the movie. Go have hot steamy sex instead. And link away girl. As soon as I get unlazy I'll link you too. :-)

    Ho--You just want my body....and my mind.

    Julie--Well we did beeeeeeeeep and then we went over and bleeeeeepppp
    Sorry this areas have been sensored for your own protection.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    You give great advice. ;)

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy 4th...I caught quite the nice wine buzz and fell asleep for the 2 1/2 ride back from Cape Coral, FL to our hood on the Southeast coast....glad you're doind well, I'll keep checking in now that the house is mostly done...
    I have clean undies now!!!!!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    damn, that is just not fair,, damn damn damn, it's not even like you to Censor!!!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    I had hoped to see some of your fireworks over here in Holland, but I guess you just didn't shoot your arrows far enough. Oh, well, there is always next year or maybe I should start saving up for a telescope.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home