Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Busy busy busy

May I just start out by saying that jelly fish season in the Caribbian sucks. I have jelly fish stings all over my hands and neck. I didn't realize I got nabbed so badly until a few days ago.
The jellyfish season is thimble jelly fish which don't sting you but they congergate for breading so the larva are what actually sting you. Good lord I look like I have measels I have so many little dotted stings all over my hands and neck. Then to top that off with the fire coral burns, what a trip it was. When I say I earned my dive master rateing, Baby I got the scars to prove it.

Summer is officially here. It's hot hot hot...in the high 90's and low 100's. I know the men are enjoying the warmer weather, as this is when the girls begin to shed the long pants and high necked shirts, sweaters, jackets and figure covering clothing. I know the men enjoy this time of year becasue you see so many of them with neck braces on. It's like as soon as a girl shows a bit of cleavage and some leg the men whip their heads around so quick and hard for a good look at the reveling cloths that they give themselves whiplash. Of course us girls don't help the poor guys out at all by the shorts that show a good portion of ass, shirts that reveal cleavage and bellys. How can the poor boys help themselves. But now their dry cleaning bill skyrockets from that embarassing little wet stain right in the front of their pants. But what a compliment to know that we have that power over them.
Ahhhhhh I do so love it when the weather starts to warm up.

Okay...I may not be around again for a bit after this. I have to get ready to go pick up Burfica and the kiddo and bring them to Texas. I'm going to take a bit longer to get their as I'm going to stop and see my daddy, and some friends on my way up wisk away the two of them for their summer fun.

I'll miss you all...I can't wait to see the rude and sexually charged comments you'll leave me while I'm gone. Be creative or I'm going to be disappointed. And if I don't get a least one good cum stain on someone's pants I'm really going to be hurt. So be sure to have some fun at my expense and comment away you all...comment to each other. Hell have a little party. The bar is open and drinks and whip cream are on me.

See ya soon
Love ya all

19 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Yes my ex used to say he loved this time of year, when his favorite color came out....flesh.

    You have fun with Burf!! *hugs*

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I CAN control myself...I CAN control myself...I CAN control myself...I CAN control myself...I CAN control myself...I CAN...I CAN..I..I..I...ooooooBaby!

    I always heard it's not good till you get it all over ya...???...

    Op~

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I had a panic attack last night, ask me about it later. hehehehee

    Okay if we are gonna party, I'm brining the elephant. hehehehee

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    Jelly fishes are a painful, but then again you probably no that!!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    waah waah waah, jellyfish in the Caribbean suck... I think you offset any jellyfish suckiness by being in the Carribean.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Are me and the Elephant the only ones that want to party???? If nobody else wants to party I'm gonna let the elephant drink out the bar.

    Come on you old fogies your being boring!!! It's time to PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Whatta you mean "take your clothes off before entering"...and who brought that camel?

    Oh no..here we go again!

    Op~

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Noone offered to pee on you? How rude! In the Philippines if you get stung by a jellyfish, sea urchin, etc they'll just whip out their dingles as pee on ya. It actually does work...how sad is that? Something about the acid or whatever......

    Give a big hug to Burf from us....we adore you both! Hope your summer is absolutely fabulous!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *happy dance* my two sisters are going to be together-driving each other insane too =) life is sweet! ;)

    Happy Memorial Day weekend darling!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    ps. jelly fish are not nice! sharks are better ;)

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    CLEAVAGE RULES! God bless you ladies and your low cut shirts! I do my own laundry, so to hell with the stains!

    Sorry to hear about the stings. Hope they heal soon.
    Drive carefully, and I'll have a triple shot of Vodka, with a white russian chaser!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *smiles* i cant wait for you and burfica to be together this summer!

    my sister is coming out for a visit with me this summer too =)

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    blogger rampage-i am on a quest to tell all of my friends that i love them today: I love yeah doll...

    (((hugs)))

    share the love-pass it on..

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *raises an eyebrow* if i dont see a sign of life soon from you and burfica i am going to fly out there with a fleet of marines to make sure things are ok?! hmmm... i hope you are both well and safe...

    your pain in the ass kid sister ;) big smiles...

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Alekx..you in there?

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Quit bein' so busy and come out and play with us!!! I know that you're taking care of your sisser...but, take a break and come play! We miss you in Blogland!

    Did ya have fun diving on the day Burf took a concrete dive? Tell her to stick to water...it's a little softer.

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *knock knock* hell no! *kicks your door down*

    ALEKX Cpl Adams is now on deck, and she is wearing her DI cover-you are in big shit now woman!

    lmao...

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ALEKX...MIA~

    OP~

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    where the %^&% are you?! this is not funny anymore woman-

    bait-i posted a new picture of sheena on my blog...

    dances of lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home