Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Gone, outta here..see ya...bye bye

I'm outta here for a week suckers (I mean my adoring, worshiping public) I won't even fool you into thinking I'll try to post from Cozumel. The only time I'll be near this computer is to download the photos I take while diving everyday.

I'll miss you guys and will be back on the 16th but not on the computer until the 17th or 18th.

Try not to miss me to much however if you'd like to play with yourselves whilst fantizing about me feel free my darlings.

Hugs
Maybe next time you can meet us on the island.

Alekx

13 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Enjoy the trip sweetie. I'll miss you.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    If I played with myself while thinking of you, it would be majorly disgusting and wrong.

    Kiddo has a track meet on the 16th or 17th wichever one is Tuesday. Yous hould call and wish him luck or see how hit went.

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    On the island? Sounds awesome! Can I only bring three products? Is this like a game we are playing? Oh, well, have fun, and try not to laugh so much it hurts, okay?

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Oh, and bring your toothbrush!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    LMAO @ Burg...ewww...lol. Have fun Alekx...I know deep down you're gonna be thinking about us. lol

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Have a super fabulous time, Alekx...we will be waiting for those pics!!!
    (oh, and please dont get eaten by a shark....)

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I am swimming in a sea of JEALOUSY.....and I have NO breathing aparatus.....

    I hate when I do that

    Mom

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    cozumel is lovely. i hope it's grand.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Rex Venom said…

    ‘…play with myself…?’
    Damn! What the hell am I doing typing?
    Rock On!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *Wakes up screaming* "Sharks, sharks, i see sharks everywhere!"

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    I will miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *Sobs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home