Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, June 20, 2005

sex is over-rated

...but holy shit is it the funnest thing in the world to do. You know squirm around on the sheets moaning and grunting, ripping cloths off and tossing them around the room. Having that whole two minutes of bliss then turning over for a good session of pleasing one's self then a good nights sleep.

Damnit...now I forgot what I was going to post about. But I'm sure it isn't going to be as intresting as sex. Nothing ever is now is it.

I feel like a big wrinkly, crinkly prune right now. You know how bad Kevin Costner looked in the movie water world...with all the wrinkles and pits in his face....well he looked good compared to how I look right now. Between water aerobics, working in the pool with morons..errrr I mean students (who just happen to be morons this class) and going diving I think I'm in the water this month more than I'm on land...And damnit people water is not a good lubericant for anything except cutting marble.

I also have a big and I mean BIG bruise on my ass from trying to find a good position to carry my new weapon. I really need someone to kiss it and make it better, but the hubby is like HELL NO you have a loaded gun back there. I ain't coming near you. Anyone feel brave????

No

Ah well...

I think Burfica is playing off her injuries Just so that I'll continue to wait on her hand and foot. She keeps telling me that her ankle hurts really bad and it's hard to walk...however when those cute teen-age little boy life guards (collage age teen agers you perverts) go walking by she can sure move to chase them around the pool. I'm thinking her ankle only hurts when it's time to do dishes or laundry.

By the way Burf is going to hell for the thoughts and fantasies she's having about those cute, hunky, need to be my cabana boys, life guards. So you all say bye to her as she continues her journey into the sulfer pits.

Okay when it's not late and I'm not so exhausted I can't even keep my eyes open or my nipples hard I'll try to make a more witty post.

Night all and I hope you had a happy full moon Monday

10 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Lmao...go Burf go? too funny. oops *puts on a straight face* not for you Alekx. Glad your having fun, you're like a damn fish.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    2 minutes?// Mail me we have to talk...Im pretty sure they have drugs for that sort of thinf...lol.

    Did burf see me emu pic? I mailed it to her..let me know

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    It's hard to chase those hunka hunka burnin loves around the pool with a cane. Alekx is the one chasing them down, giggling when they talk to her, and winking. She is going to hell first, I'll come join her later. LOL

    She's gonna burn down there for aligning herself with the demon emu's LOL

    And nobody believe her, I lived with her for years, he sex sessions don't last that long. lmaooooo

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    Sex is fun. Over rated? I don't care!! all I care about is that it's fun!!!

    I love ass!! I would kiss your bruised ass but a loaded gun is kinda scary. I will just wait until you change your pants!!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    What is sex?? i cant' remember what that is..
    you all are tag team flirting w/ the little pool boys and you know it!!

    try a little lotion for the skin dehydration and then get your groove on :)

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I have no comment. LOL I just wanted to say HI and let you know that I am speechless, a GRAND accomplishment, congrats....

    **giggle*** Alexk said SEX...***giggle***

    Mom

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    two minutes????...wth???...you mean two hours don't ya?

    Op~

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Baby girl! You gotta bad case of sex on da brain ~ what is that house elf doing to you? [o. ~er, not doing to you?] I was gonna dish advice but on a 2nd take I think I'd rather git m'towel and sign up for whatever class Burfica is taking. Is it down at the "Y" is it? Humm, if I fake an ankle injury will I git some hands on instruction? Will I? LOL! YOU 2 have both gone diabolical! Happy Summertime! [Glad to her Burfs upto her old tricks, 'er, feeling better!] Love you, girl!

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    MMMWah, there feel better? I really hope your kidding about the 2 min thing. I have more faith than that in the Elf.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Sex is messy and sloppy and oh so wonderful. Not that i've had it anytime soon but you can thank heavy psychotropic drugs for that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home