Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Did ya Miss me

......What the hell do you mean "were you gone Alekx"
POUT

Okay that's it..no blogging......ha so put that in your eye and blink on it a few times

~~Sigh~~

I knew you wouldn't belive me

So I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I can't help it. It's been manical around here. What with Burfica doing the concrete boogie in my drive way. Talk about MAJOR drama queen. I mean sheesh she's letting little things like a dislocated elbow, sprained ankle, aprained knee, sprained wrist and and sprained thumb (oh and by the way I bet that little floating bone in her thumb is acutally broken) but any way she's letting these little things not let her do things like oh walk and move her arm. What a big baby (in my best Bill Engval---little asian acupunctrist voice). I probably shouldn't make these rude remarks since she's living at my house and knows where all my loaded weapons are. If you never hear from me again you'll know she wasn't amused by the "big baby" comment. hehehehe

Let's see...we all know how maternal I am. Wanting to have 14 kids and all (yah right) I have to say life with a 9 year old in the house is EXCITING. They have so much energy I get worn out just watching lil gigantor play. He has helped his uncle house elf mow the lawn, and then we spent all of yesterday at a wild life park and a dinosaur park. Was such a long day we even wore out the kiddo.

I'm busy doing diving stuff. We are in the peak of dive season, and now that the house elf and I are "real" divemasters, the demand for us is at an all time high. To date I haven't drowned anyone yet. Yay team. Let's try to keep that quota...no drowning students...good thing....drowing students....bad thing.

Okay I have to pretend like I run a dive shop now
And Burfica is a damn Liar she was calling the emu's over to her I kept trying to drive away but she would yell at me for it.
hehehehehe
Happy Monday y'all

17 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    seeeeeeeeeeeeee I told you all she was an evil minion, to those demonic birds. ahhhhhhhhhhh

    run for your lives run I say!!!

    Okay fine, walk leasurly and gawk at the spectacle then. good grief folks.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    There's a dinosaur park by where you live? How did they not become extinct there?

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    you know the rednecks.
    if there is something big to shoot at damn texans are gonna go out wiht a pick-up, beer and big guns that go BOOM and kill everything it their paths.
    So all the dinosaurs had to run away and hide in this one special park...It's been a well hid secret until yesterday we stumbled across it..now the dinosaurs are doomed yet again cuz I'm sure hundreds of rednecks just wait with baited (ha) breath until I post something for them to go shoot at.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    WELCOME BACK ALEKX...glad to see Burf is keeping you hopping lmao.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Ok.
    Madagascar.
    Is that the movie you'll went to see or the name of this Dino-park!?
    I missed you sooooo much I'm 'excited' to see you back [heavy breathing] mmmmmaaaauuuuuhhhhh!
    ( www.madagascar-themovie.com )

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    OH MY GOD, BECKY....Look at that post!!! I think I'm giddy! This is soooo exciting!! Alekx is BACK!!! WOO HOO!!! My daily disappointment is no more! Time to break out the Happy Fat Kat Dance!

    I take back my comment on Burf's blog...you're not a minion to the evil emus...at least, not as long as you keep posting! LOL

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    hugs, hugs, hugs*

    love yeah!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I didnt believe ONE WORD Of what Burf said Alexk (doesnt want to have a horrible "diving accident") Ahhh the Emu burgers....

    Mom

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!! Have a seat and stay a while!!

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    well hello, strangah.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome back Shuger..long time MIA..seems the start your summer has..it's going to be one to remember for sure! And .. what's this about - yahtahey - you posted on Dorko's blog and said "And not by one of those old fellas that always came and said yahtahey to me. You know the ones...icky right"....Is there a story behind all that??? ... Are you holding out on us?..lol..

    Take Care
    GOD Bless
    Op~

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Hey where the heck have YOU been, Young Lady???Hmmmm? We was worried an all...except that we were pretty sure Burf would have told us if you were doing time for drowning your students.... Glad things are keepin you busy..take care of the big baby, oops...I mean Burf..LOl. (Sorry Burf!! *ducks produce*

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I've missed you so much it made me go back into the mental ward!! HA!! that is like the best joke I have been able to make!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    I missed you Alekx. Welcome back. Hope the diving thing is going great. Remember, if they die underwater blame it on sharks, everyone will belive that.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    You and Burfica are sooooo goofy - reminds me of my sister & I. Glad you are having fun with Sis & kiddo.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    hmmm...i just got the bill for your new door...i am gonna need some help covering this dear...
    lmao

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    I'm. Gonna. Die.

    Quit living a more exciting life than mine and P O S T!!!! It sux that you and burf are in the same posting space.....my addiction to reading your and Burf's blog...withdrawals....do we need to separate you 2. For the sake of all that's holey...such as donuts....I'm jonesin' for a post!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home