Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back home Safe and Sound

I'm back from Arizona; Happy and sad at the same time. I'm so happy to be home to my handsome hubby and starting the sex on all the major appliances.
But I did get my best friend all packed up and on his way to Alaska. It was a tearful goodbye and I miss him wicked bad already, but the house elf and I will take a trip up to Alaska to see my friend and as a BONUS get to see whales and maybe do some dry suit diving in the Alaska waters, an experience we'd probably never do without having a friend up there to lure us in.

Okay so I was driving home from AZ. It's like 1:45 in the morning. I'm about to fall asleep and of course my ramp is closed (the ramp I need to get home) So since my exit is in the middle of a mix master I have to drive about 10 miles up the road to turn around and try to pick up the ramp from the other side. No go, it was closed on that side as well. So now I have to drive another 13 or 15 miles to go into the city and zig zag my way over to the highway I need to get home. I'm tired I want my husband and bed and I'm not happy to be driving extra. Well here I am on a dark highway, and suddenly BAM I get hit with a Police helicopter spotlight right in my front window. Let me tell you boys and girls that will wake you right the fuck up.
Apparently something was going on with an 18 wheeler that they were searching for. As one company of big rigs were all pulled over to the side of the road while being searched. I'm guessing that a SUV fitting the same description as the one I was driving was involved either as a chase vehicle or a perp as I was lit up like 4 different times. I slowed down waiting for a police vehicle so I could be cleared on my way but none ever showed up so I guess they caught the bad guys.

Anyway I'm home safe and sound and will try to get into some snarky blogging soon.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Are you going to do ice diving? Or just cold water diving with a dry suit?

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Here's what y'all should do: fly to Seattle and take a cruise to Alaska! That's my dream vacation right now....we're hot and needing some glaciers in our life!

    SoOoOoOoOo glad you're finally home!! I bet that pogi hubster of yours is too!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad to hear you're home safe and sound...that cop-copter would of pissed me off..I've had them to put the light on me before..but...well...that's all I'll say about that!

    Welcome back shuger.
    Op~

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Hello!
    Missed you, bet 'HE' missed you too. Good to know it wasn't YOU they was a lookin' for! Sweet releif...

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Welcome home!!!! Omg why would you want to jump in that water? Here in Canada we call that polar bearing.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Glad you're back, hon'. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home