Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More Job Hunting

Ughhhhhhhhh I've fogotten how much I hate job hunting. It's so much more fun to sit around the house eating bon bons and masturbating **cough cough**
So this week I've applied for 4 jobs.
I sent my Resume to Radio Shack for a Security position, they called right away to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview this morning. It only took 8 minutes before they asked me if I could come in for a face to face interview.

I applied for a posistion at Citi-cards, went for a test and application fill out yesterday. After wasting 4 hours over there I figured out I didn't want it. It was a Customer Service Rep on the phones. I don't want to do that again, and it's one of those positions that when you call your credit card company with a question, once they answer that question they try to sell you something like regular credit reports, discounts to retail stores (only 80 dollars a year for this program) etc. That was the job it was, answer questions then try to sell something, and your pay is based on your sales. Thanks but no thanks.

I also applied for another security company and another city as a 9-11 operator

Tomorrow I have a peliminary interview with one police department for operator and Friday the face to face interview with Radio Shack. Plus I'm supose to hear something from the armored car company.

Since the interviewers are men maybe I should eat bon bons and masturbate during the interview. What do you think?

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers if you are so inclined to do so. If not prayers at least your thoughts and fantazies. (AZA I know I'm in your fantazies already but really go to town hun) (You to HO)

Once I get a real job, it will relieve some of the major stress that's going on in my life and I should be back to my snarky posts.

10 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I have found that eating bon bons and masturbating during interviews DOES help. Make sure to dress appropriatly. GOOD LUCK...I hope you get the funnest job EVER....

    Mom

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Ah, the return of snarky is in sight. Not sure about eating bon bons, but masturbating would definatly get me to hire you. Good luck sweetie.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    how about masturbating WITH the bon bon .. now .. that's the ticket!!

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    lmao...nice to see a supportive group of pervs. I agree with mom, bon bons and materbating DURING the interviews might help.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I am not saying ONE DAM THING about my sister masturbating. That is a road better left untread.

    *shudder*

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You mean you have stress with all that masturbating going on???...MAN...what a build-up you must have!

    Good luck..with all of it!
    Op~

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    1.NEVER share your BON-BONS!!!
    2.You wicked, wicked child! I now have a skewed vision of YOU, Aza and Ho frolicing together, in fantasy land, burnt into my PSYCHE!
    3.Role play time. Take your gun and your thigh-high boots and when they ask you why you'd be good, draw down, baby! <-(Kidding! I'm just kidding!!!)

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    PS- I hear through the blogosphere that there's a Fire Department job accepting applications NOW, in Page, AZ! :D (Dorko ducks the sray of bullets and Bon-bons being thrown by both Alekx and Burfica)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Good luck! :)

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh no...she masturbated her self to death...so that's what that noise I heard here in North Carolina was...she finally got the big one !

    Op~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home