Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

one of these days

I'll actually get around to posting on a regular basis. But I've been way to busy with the job, with the animals, with the exercise with the everything going on in this crazy world called life.
But I know you still love me anyway and I still love you. (yes Mike the back room is still love and not just using you for your body)

The back problem is out of control. But I'm going to this bull dike dominitix that is charading as a physical therapist. Her name is Minogn (like the steak) Apparently to help with disk buldge and degenerative arthritis the cure is to use a medeval device much like the rack. Strap you into this thing until you can't breath and your skin is brusied and battered, then turn on a machine that proceedes to pull you apart at over 100 lbs of torque. I've said cuss words this week that I didn't even know that I knew. However I guess godzilla knows what she is doing, alebeit I'm sore as a mother bunny humper it does seem to be working. I can actually reach the ground with my fingers and stand back up without having to duck waddle over to something sturdy to stand back up because of the pain. They are now talking about ordering me some home device so I can rack myself in the privacy of my own living room isn't that exciting.

Work has been frantic the last 2 weeks. And I've made a discovery that's not so startling but one tries to sheild themselves from it. The general public is a bunch a babies and over all just really fucking stupid.
Tonight there was a power outage from a transformer blowing up and I received no less than 50, count them 50 9-1-1 calls from "citizens" wanting to inform me the power is off, and what time will it be back on (I'm the police department not the frigging electric company) and demanding that we send an officer to sit in front of their house until the power comes back on. (I'm sure you all know that I jumped right up and did that immediatly)
Oh and if you pull into your garage, with the lights of your car on, and nobody is in the garage and the door sticks as it's closing a foot above the sidewalk. You don't have to call 9-1-1 to have an officer come out and look around your house to make sure there are no burglars there and then when the officer arrives insist that he or she attempt to crawl in this one foot opening because you are still to scared to get out of your car. ~~sigh~~

On a closing note information that you might not have known. ANY phone with a battery in it, (even the old cell phones that are no longer activated) will dial 9-1-1 no matter what button combination your press it dials 9-1-1 so for God Sake if you are gonna let your baby play with the old phone take the friggin battery out so I don't get 100 calls on the emergency line listening to your child babble into the phone and then have to tie up my officers sending them out to make sure everything is acutally okay.

Okay I'm done ranting.
I'm off to eat pain pills and drink tequilla.

Happy Friday everyone

4 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Mmmm pain pills and tequila. lol...thinks of the song tequila makes your clothes fall off.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Maybe you could put other people on the home rack when you get it. Think of the naughty possibilities.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    yeah that pain pill I took last night gave me dreams of curing Stevie Wonders blindness, then him being madly in love with me. Does that count as a weird dream Blackie???

    Maybe it was cuz I was so tired from hauling, and not the pain pill.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Camilla said…

    I did not know the 911 tip. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home