Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Blood Baths and Hand Gernades

so I've got cramps and I feel like ripping someone's head off.
I know that is something you all wanted to hear about and have me share with you, but hey it's the truth and I never said that things on this blog would be pretty or even intresting for that matter.

So it's been an intresting week with car chases, and foot chases and stolen vehicles from car jackings. And of course the usual people beating the shit outta each other and drunks driving the wrong way on the highway blah blah blah. But at least in my job I can NEVER say same shit different day cuz it's different shit EVERY single day. Makes life moi intresting.

So it's yard sale season. I don't know about you all, but though I live in a nice one story 4500 sq foot house, I'm trailor trash from way back and there is nothing I like better than elbowing my way though the trongs of other sweaty, tank top wearing no armpit shaving, crack whore yard sale freaks out looking for a bargin and jewing down the seller from a dollar to 10 cents for that shirt I LOVE. Last week I got 2 litographs of reef fish by an artist out of Hawaii. I talked the lady down to 6 dollars for the 2 of them. Looked em up on line and one of them is worth about 60 bucks the other right around the 300 dollar area. Look out e-bay here I come.

Nothing much else going on except I finished with the dominitrix physical therapist and she sent me home with my own rack unit so I could continue to punish myself without her around. Ughhhh. However I'm seeing a little improvement so I'll keep on with the self abuse for a bit longer since the equipment was 3000 dollars per piece and I had to get 2 differnt things. Hopefully it really is an improvement and I won't have to go get shots stabbed into my spine to reduce the pain.

Okay I'm off to find a hot pad cuz the homicidal manic thoughts are back along with the cramps so I better get away from all living creatures for the time being.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    You still need to blog about being late for work. hehehehe

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Hope the torture chamber works miracles because you need to get better for your trip to Honduras.

    We haven't been there yet, although we've been checking out reviews and prices for Roatan. Maybe next year .. can't really afford anything more this year. We'll just have to make do with our frigid Ontario waters :(

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Hope the period passes quickly. I grew up in a house with 3 women so it doesn't bother me at all. I've done the 3am run to stop and shop for pads for my sis before. Good luck with the torture chamber, although it might help with the back pain if you just bought a bra that fit right (heh)

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Aza, your so funny, she doesn't have boobs anymore to give her back pain. hehehehe maybe it's her butt dragging the ground that's hurting her back.

    Do they make Butt Bra's????


    *I think I better run and hide now*

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Awww I hope your cramps are gone now, that really sucks.

    HAPPY EASTER!!!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    O, Bloody Hell.
    Hope your week and your back get better soon...

    Loveya!
    D. ~

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Wow, so many painful cramps. No good at all. I think you must show them your gun or frighten them in any other way? You can do that as a super-policewoman, right? Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home