Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Know it Alls

Some days I just don't get people. Granted I'm a female which automatically leads many men to the conclusion that I don't know much of what I'm talking about. And on some days that's very true. I have no idea what I'm talking about. But good Lord some men.
So this guy just comes in the scuba shop, tells me he is a top notch diver, and begins to ask the most bizare questions I've ever heard. Granted I don't know everything there is to know about diving, but I'm smart enough to listen to the people with more experience than I have, and to study things. So anyway this guy is in here running off at the mouth about Shit he has no clue about, it begins to sound like the teacher from the Peanuts cartoon (Charlie Brown) waaa waaa bwaaaa. I gently try to steer him in the correct direction without making him look like the total moron that he is.
He actually looks at me and says well I really don't expect you as a girl to understand the technicalities of diving. I looked at him like I was going to squish him like a frigging bug..and I could have..I'm a 6'1" female that has been a biker, bartender (in a biker bar) law enforcement officer (for the Army doing contract work) I have a loaded frigging Gun and PMS..asshole don't talk to me like that I'll make you a blood splatter on the wall that will make CSI proud. So me in all my inherent wisdom ask this "gentleman" (Dickhead) what his experience level is and how many dives he has. Let's see he is an open water diver with about 50 dives over 10 years. hmmmmmmm now open water diver is the very first certification you get. I have open water, advanced open water, rescue diver, 6 specalities, master scuba diver rating (highest level on the recretional side you can go) and am a Dive Master in Training (Professional level) with close to 150 dives in a little over a year. You think I could keep my mouth shut. I couldn't...so I told him all of the above. You'd of thought I ripped his winky off.
Grrrrrrrr at some men....Not all men are this way, but you'd think in an extreme sport it wouldn't matter if the person with more experience is male or female if they are going to lead you in a direction that will keep you from getting your fool self DEAD. Maybe I should just sell hm what he thinks he needs and let him drown...But God does seem to watch out for drunks and IDIOTS.
Okay I'm done Ranting. I'm off to Arizona to see Burfica and her nutso Hubby and my wonderful little farting sneezing Nephew...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Ripped his winky off hahahahahaha heheheheheheh hoohohohohohohohoh huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu OMG RIPPED HIS WINKY OFF (falling out of my chair laughing so hard) okay breath--breath--in--out--in--out. whew. that hurt. hehehehehe

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Ummmmmm Burf..have you been snorting unmixed hot cocoa again....it was cute but I think maybe you are still having flashbacks from the pain pill/high blood pressure pill cocktail you engaged in the other day. Easy girl...keep breathing...it's the natural order of things

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    waitaminute!!

    I DO know every thing and i am not a man.. you think i should call some one ?? maybe i could be rich.. its a MIRACLE!!...

    LMMFAO!!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Whats a winky? O never mind, I get it. So where is the coolest place you have dived? I hear the Caymans are great..I have snorkled there, but never got around to the REALs stuff. Have fun with Burf....you are two wild women.........

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Phoenix5 said…

    Remind me not to walk into your scuba shop and start spouting off! If I ever DO walk in there... I'll be the meekest, humblest, diver-wanna-be you've ever met! LMAO!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home