Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

State Vehicle Inspections

WTF.... I'm driving to work this morning...I've just stopped at the gas station/convience store for my 49 cent foo foo coffee (still kicking the starbucks thing) Minding my own business and the very nice police office comes up behind me as I pull out of the station with red lights flashing..I immediatly pull over so he can get by me to go on and and take care of what ever hardened criminal he's needing to go arrest. He pulls in behind me.
I'm like uth oh..Thinking frantically have I removed all the weapons that I had in the car from target shooting...how many full scuba tanks are in the back and I don't have a transport certificate with me...Did I hide the pot and cocaine.(oh wait that was a flash back of my younger years I no longer do that). I nicely open my glove box..no 44 magum thank goodness...so said office can see that I have nothing hidden; already have my drivers license and insurance ready for him. I've also mistakenly parked in the weeds so he has to trudge through them to get to my window..(did not mean to do that to the poor man I do have a high respect for law officers). That's when he's tells me did you know your inspection sticker is expried since July..I look and Holy Sheep Shit Batman he is correct...I look at him like jeeze I'm an idiot and apoligize and explain I'm orginally from Arizona and as long as the cow is pooping and the horse is still standing upright then everything is honky dory...he found this quite amuzing and wrote me a ticket anyway.
This is when I discovered that an expired inspection sticker out of date by over 60 days is a manidatory 125 dollar fine.
Though I have a undying respect for our law enforcement officers I'm thinking they accidently let a communist, red headed, adopted, bastard step child on the police force. What the hell happened to a warning and he could have stopped by my work tomorrow to see if I actually took care of the situatuation and then wrote me a ticket if I had not. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guess what..I won't forget to get the 49 dollar inspection again though.

Now why is it that while the weather was nice...warm days, sun shining and everyone happy happy that I had to beg people to come in and take Scuba lessons. Now that it's 50 degrees or less out side, the water is plummeting to the mid 70's everyone and their dog wants to take scuba lessons...I don't mind selling them the class but now this means me and or my hubby have to get into the water with this sadists...POUTING as I hate to be cold.
Someone remind me again why I want to be a professional in the scuba industry.

We've knocked out another couple of our requirments for our Dive Master training, the skill circut where we have to perform in demostration quailty the 20 basic scuba skills. and we did what's called an equipment exchange, which is while sharing one regulator with air with your partner, you exchange all your equipment, without 1)panicing, 2)drowning 3)letting go of the regulator if you are the one in control 4)putting all the equipment you've exchanged with your buddy on the right spot of your body (no fins on your head, masks on your butt etc) and 5) NOT DROWNING...hehehehe..I'm alive and well even with my buddy forgetting I needed the air at one point and I almost had to squish him like a bug.

I'm preparing to leave for Arizona on Saturday, I will be driving from Ft. Worth to northen AZ alone (but well armed) and will be there for a week, I'll try to post a blog from time to time for my adoring fans. (all 3 of you thanks Kitten for joining my groupies).
If you don't see me for the week I'm gone, I'm either two drunk to post (and I don't even drink) to tired (some dummy in AZ booked 6 jewlery shows for me to do while I'm there) or to lazy to turn on my sisters computer.
Peace all

5 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    poor police officer have to walk through the weeds. LOL
    I can't stop laughing thinking about you squishing my brother-in-law like a bug. hehehehehehee
    Call me a dummie. Kiss my toosh miss "I won't go visit you unless you book me a bunch of shows"

    Your loving dummie sister from Arizona. hehehehehe

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Freakin cops..dont they have drug dealer to chase or terrorists to arrest! We have the same stupid thing in CT....even my brandie new vehicle has to be INSPECTED!

    MORONS..its all about the almighty $$$$$$

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    ahhh ... quit your bitchin'..here its a 250 dollar fine.. you got off easy !! !

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Phoenix5 said…

    YAYY!! I can post a comment in here again!!! For some reason I couldn't even GET to this screen for a while!Add one to your "adoring fan list"!!

    Sounds like you have the same problem in the US as we do in Canada... no more warnings!!! Like the time I got a ticket for 5 kmh over the speed limit... that works out to 2 mph over... grrr!

    Have a safe trip to AZ... and I hope your parties sell well!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Thanks for the words of encourgement Pett...Grrrrrrrrr at you girlie. hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home