Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

CHIT it's cold outside and the weather is frightful

I really want to know who's idea it was for an Arctic cold front to move through Texas. Give me a friggin' break. Texas, AZ and New Mexico are supose to be warm, sunny, a joy to live in. NOW..arctic blasts, freezing tematures and SNOW..SNOW it's not supose to snow around Christmas time..It is supose to be in the 60's or 70's. Who moved me to the northeast while I was asleep last night. Huh...which one of you did that to me.

So this morning the dumbest dogs in the world are leaping around wanting me to let them out. So I get outta my nice warm bed with the first thought being hmmm it's a bit chilly in here I wonder if I forgot to turn the heater on. I stumble to the back door and wander right outside with the dogs.. (I always go outside with em to give them fresh water) Now mind you I'm right outta bed and in a thin night shirt as I wander out the back door. The next thought that hits my sleep induced brain is IT"S COLD...then I realize as I hear the dogs go sliding by wrestling each other that there is SNOW in the back yard. The dog water is frozen solid. And the snow was comeing down in big old white fluffy clouds. Good lord I've been abducted by aliens and sent to a differnt planet..or I died and Hell is acutally cold.
The dumbest dogs in the world however loved the snow. I've been giving them both some stuff for their joints cuz as they get older they are moving much much slower. Apparantly this stuff is starting to work as 2 100+ pound dogs were acting as if they were puppies...running, sliding, tackeling each other then tackeling me. It is not fun to land ass first in the snow when in just a thin nighty. It took me an hour to coax them back inside. The whole time they were playing in the snow. So in they come coated in snow and mud, tounges hanging from mouths...smelling like wet dogs and flop right in the middle of the floor. To tired and to soar to move anywhere else but with big old stupid contented doggy looks on their precious faces.
At least someone is enjoying this.

I'm now waiting for the house elf to get here from a dentist appointment. He's had a horrid tooth ache. When he gets here I have to go be one of the jerk-o don't know how to drive in snow people. I want to get what I have to do before the stuff starts sticking to the roads and freezing up. Once that happens I will not be outta my house. I don't need to kill myself or anyone else. walmart is around the corner if I need anything I can hike over there.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I whish it it would snow so the doggies could play. It's been in it's 50's here. I would have loved to see you land on your butt in the snow. heheheheheheeh
    Okay now I have the giggles.

    Maybe I should go bang my head on the wall again.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I feel your pain, its -16c here and light flurries, I think thats about 0 F. so yeah I'm keeping warm. It's suppose to get abit colder for the next 5 days.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    You are cordially invited to my house for our next blizzard.

    Snow sure it prty, but Im with you, once it starts to stick I am in until it melts..which can be months in CT.Even my Suburban can go a slippin and slidin...in 4wd!
    Hows the Elfs toofy? And are your womanly probs a little better today, i was thinkin about you in the femine products aisle!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    You are so NOT kidding about the cold today!! And what about the WIND?? I didnt even dare to inflate my new boyfriend, George ( the snowman) for fear he would blow away. Did you know I could not find an X-Box in the whole phoenix/mesa/gilbert metropolitan area?? uggggg ok time to wrap up in the warm covers for a few hours....

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Merry Christmas, Woman!!!!!

    hope you get all your lil heart desires and then some!
    xoxoxo
    (((hugs)))))
    xoxo, for house elf..lol

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Michel Johansen said…

    Mother says that it is because some people in texas did bad things last week. That's why the arctic blast. Seem strange. But Mother says that snow is cleansing, she also says this about bourbon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home