Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Alekx and Burfica may not post or comment for a bit

Just something quick to let you know that Burfica and I may not post or comment for awhile.
My brother in law who is an EMT heard a call out for the ambulance to my mom's house and ran up there. Our mom is in the hospital unable to breath, with a 104.4 fever and a 195/118 Blood pressure. It's looking pretty bad this time around.

Burfica is in the same town as our mom and is up at the hospital now. I'm stuck in Texas waiting to hear info and will head out to AZ if necessary.

I'll try to let you all know what's going on.

Thanks for any prayers and support offered. I'm going to leave an identical post on Burfica's Blog..

4 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Bless her heart! Prayers out your way,,, husband works at St Joes, if she gets taken there, let me know I will come cry with you!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Phoenix5 said…

    So sorry to hear about your mom! You have my sincerest wishes for her full recovery! As I commented on Burfica's blog, I am on my way to Winnipeg on Thursday to bury my grandfather who passed away on Monday. I truly hope you don't have to do the same! My prayers are with you!

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Mathieu said…

    My thoughts are with you.

    Bon courage...

    Mathieu

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    awww sorry to hear about your mom...my prayers are out for you. *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home