Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Leave it to me

.........so I started work at Radio shack on Friday Night at 10pm. It's a typical security job, make rounds, try to stay awake, make more rounds and try to stay awake. I love the 10pm to 6am shift but I only have it 2 days a week. The other days are 12am to 8 am blah.

I warned the two guys I was working with over the weekend that things happen when I work. They were like yah okay whatever. So last night I'm on rounds with the guy who's supose to be training me. As we were walking toward one post I go there's are car in our driveway. He's like no there's not. I said trust me it's in our driveway (where the trucks come in and out no less)
So we go up there and there is a running car (step-side pick up) sitting in the drive way with mexican music Blasting from the raido (I do mean blasting) We walk up to ask the person to move and he is passed out bigger than shit. We tried to wake him up, beating on the window but no go. So after trying for like 10 minutes we call the Fort Worth Police Department.

10 minutes later an officer shows up, I help him do a flashlight check of the inside of the truck (making sure that the guy wasn't dead, or that there was no gun under his hands or something like that) The officer than beats on the window, over and over again, still no response from the guy, so officer 1 calls for back up becasue if they break the window the suspect will probably wake up and try to run, which will cause him to hit my fence line and probably one of my buildings.
So here comes officer 2, they beat on the windows again, nothing, then they grab the truck and start shaking it, dude wakes up. Opens his window and tells the cop I'm leaving then slams on the gas all the way to the floor boards. He was in park so the truck just revs almost to the point of the engine blowing up. Dude was way way drunk....then he slams his truck into drive. I'm thinking SHIT there goes my fence, but officer 1 draws down on dude and says just try to run...Dude was alert enough to turn off the truck.
He then appologized for running over the little dog and the cow on his way to Dallas and hoped that the Dallas jail wasn't to bad. (he thought he was in Dallas not Ft. Worth)

Finally the tow truck got there and took the car outta my parking lot so me and the other guy head off to finish our rounds. We get about 5 minutes into the round and hear CRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm like oh Fuck me, and told the guy I was working with. I TOLD YOU SO!!! So we go back out front and some Tahaoe has just crashed into the light pole right at one of our buildings, so we had to call the police, fire and ambulance again.

The lady that was driving and the male passenger were so drunk they couldn't even stand up so they sat and the ground and beat the shit outta each other, until the male guy finally got up and staggered off.
Officers 3 and 4 arrive on the scene and take female into custody and we didn't have to wait around cuz the city and electric company had to come out and pull up the lines. When the light pole was hit it pulled over an electric pole as well.

Off we go to finish our rounds and because of the electric pole getting pulled over every alarm in the compound was going off. We checked EVERYTHING, all secure. Finally finished our rounds, wrote reports then I came home and went to bed.

I wonder what's gonna happen tonight

Have a great day.

14 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *fotflhao* what a first night you had love! i can't wait to see what tonight brings-lol.

    *ppnders* you are now working with, "human sharks." please, be careful darling! they are more dangerous then the real sharks at times! and you know i got your back anytime, and at anyplace! just dail-1-800-kezza-girl! lol

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    "...slams on the gas all the way to the floor boards. He was in park so the truck just revs almost to the point of the engine blowing up." LOL, LOL, LOL!

    Dang. I miss hanging out w/you. Those guys will learn right quick that you kid not about 'things happening when you work.' :D
    Love and Luck all over you, Alekx!

    (Btw... been wondering about your online moniker: Alekx. Please explain. Any special meaning and how should I be thinking it is to be pronounced? I've been thinking I, being a Dorko, have been doing it all wrong...?)

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    hahahahhahahaha heheheheheheheheh hohohohohohoohohho uh uh uh uh

    I can't wait to hear what kind of nick name they give you. hehehehe

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    wow, sounds fun.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Wow, that's crazy!! I guess at least things haven't been too boring!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    ^hugs^ you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Wow, with your new job, I don't think you will ever be at a loss of adventures to write about on your Blog!!!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I see...never a dull moment when you're around!

    Op~

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Your trouble ain't ya? Hope thing slow down soon there.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    OH MY HELL....honey, lets talk about KARMA....we all know how naughty you are...lol just kidding but DAMN girl.....
    Very exciting training session. Whatcha gonna "train" today?? At least you stayed awake.....


    Mom

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds like your job is just as fun as mine! LOL...people do some stupid shit! Looking forward to more stories...congrats on the new job!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    At least you won't get bored, LOL!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OK...it's been about eight days .. come back .. I need to be verbally abused again!

    Op~

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    whatcha dewing? hmmmmmmmm?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home