Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

whoooooo hooooo

Radio Shack called today. My background check passed and I go in for new employee processing on Monday at 8:45am.
Yay team, that takes a TON of stress of my shoulders.

Even better my new friend who is an ATF Agent stopped by the dive shop today and he's going to try to help me get a position as a Firearms/Explosive Inspector, for the Western United States. For anyone that knows Government work this is a GS-9 Step 2 or 3 grade. For those of you that don't know (I'd have to look up the specifics) but it's around a 50k a year start or more. It's been a long time since I've studied the GS pay grades.

Also my ATF friend was going over his schedule so we can find time and a near by location that I get to go out with him and his dive team and blow up shit. I mean litterly like pipe bombs found underwater, this team goes out and blows them up. Whooooooo friggin' hooooooooo that's almost better than shooting at bad guys.

Okay that's it for my post right now. I have a shitload of stuff to do
Later all

10 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Woohoo, that great news!! Congrats on the Rad Shack job! And good luck with the gov't job! Blowing stuff up, damn, that sounds like fun :)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    WOOHOO!!! Way to go, good luck on the blowing up stuff....lol :P

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wax on..wax off...come on now..breathe..breathe....

    Hoooray!!!

    Op~

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    sweet, grats.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    whooohooooo on the job thingie.

    And with our families luck, if you go out to blow something up, you'll probably blow your pinkie finger off or something like that.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Congratulations!
    Now if that ATF friend comes through... well, all I could think of is - 'Whoa! How perfectly ironic? YOU + a good, blow job!'

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Wahoo! 'doing a little dancing jig' around the house for ya congrats! now go get ya some johnny black and some of that house elf!!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Great news Alexk. I'm happy for you. Now go blow stuff up.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Blowing stuff up rocks....hehehe congrats on the new job, may everything work the way you want it to...

    Mom

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Pooh, there are sure a lot of abbreviations in this post of which Astrid has not the faintest clue what they stand for, but hey, congrats on the NEW job!!! I hope it'll make you a happy lady!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home